£13k GS

Contigo

Sponsor
If you could take it at that price now as a bit of a gamble which may pay off then it could be a bit of a no brainer. If it goes up to 17K then I'm out.

Andyk

Surely he is looking for the 17/18k .... There is a bit of work needed and that tech cloth is very hard to get hold of now I'm told....

jayblue

Doesn't look particularly well cared for cosmetically, there is some pretty extensive rust under the rear drivers side light cluster of you look closely. The paintwork would need some serious TLC, the wheels are a mess too. Inspection absolutely essential.

If the exterior has been allowed to get into that state it doesn't inspire confidence that the car has been looked after in other ways and speaks volumes about how the owner viewed the car. If i were the seller i would tidy it up for a few thousand and add that on to the asking price.

alfatwo

If you could take it at that price now as a bit of a gamble which may pay off then it could be a bit of a no brainer. If it goes up to 17K then I'm out.

Bloody el Phil, they're now getting cheaper than a nice 3200!

Dave

Contigo

Sponsor
mark my words, 3200's will be worth more than any of the modern maserati's (apart from a new GT/Alfieri/QP) in 5 years time.

Contigo

Sponsor
Surely he is looking for the 17/18k .... There is a bit of work needed and that tech cloth is very hard to get hold of now I'm told....

But why would you take a gamble on a used one when ADG sell one sorted for 23k?

Andyk

But why would you take a gamble on a used one when ADG sell one sorted for 23k?

Someone a budget for a 17k facelift car could be dragged in Phil.....but agree if you can stretch then a 23k ADG car is the one.

Contigo

Sponsor
Someone a budget for a 17k facelift car could be dragged in Phil.....but agree if you can stretch then a 23k ADG car is the one.

But as we know it is a false economy to buy one in this condition without an inspection etc, could need a clutch for instance or discs all around.... thus blowing the differences...