Fulvia 1600 HF

safrane

Looks great Phil...will he ever bring it to Bristol Auto Italia?

Hope all is well at the bottom of the world...and has that container made it yet??? Would have been faster if you had driven down...btw came across some old photos of my adopted mother down your neck of the woods in 1969 just after the earth quake...she was there as a nurse after doing the same in Africa for a few years...took here Mini down to Africa and NZ...quite an accomplishment for a young woman in those days.

allandwf

Lovely, I always liked those. They seem very small and dainty these days. Used to be one parked near the Alfa garage I used. Nearly tempted at the time, but stuck with my Alfas.

philw696

Peter the container is behind schedule but hey ho as our third arrival date is Thursday the 12th this week so nearly there.
Got to get her through compliance and registered and then thoroughly check my suspension arms.
Will let my brother know about Bristol.

zagatoes30

HF Fulvia is right at the top of my wishlist with a Junior Zagato but I suspect that they have both slipped away from my price point now :(

StuartW

It amazes me how many Fulvias are for sale at any one time. Admittedly, most require some degree of restoration, but considering many are approaching 50 years old, they have held up well and still look beautiful.

zagatoes30

It amazes me how many Fulvias are for sale at any one time. Admittedly, most require some degree of restoration, but considering many are approaching 50 years old, they have held up well and still look beautiful.

Fulvia were one of the last Lancias designed before Fiat got involved and therefore follow the old Lancia over engineered philosophy which is why they tend to last well. They were expensive when new and a lot where looked after accordingly which is why there is quite a high survival rate. Very few real HFs though and those that do come up now bring good money although I have been told by a number of Lancia stalwarts that the 1.6 unit is lumpy and loses the refinement of the smaller 1.3 unit and in real terms on the road there is very little between them.

StuartW

That is lovely & so much work has gone into it too. Whilst it is a replica, it's not like a kit car - maybe you should go and take a look?

zagatoes30

That is lovely & so much work has gone into it too. Whilst it is a replica, it's not like a kit car - maybe you should go and take a look?

I have no space, so can have no more toys that and Mrs Z is next to have a replacement for her RR so I best not spend the pennies

mjheathcote

Centenary Club

Isn't the correct term 'recreation' these days!
Mrs keeps reminding me we have a 'one in, one out' policy :-(

Evo Cymru

Isn't the correct term 'recreation' these days!
Mrs keeps reminding me we have a 'one in, one out' policy :-(

My wife has instigated this too! I seem to have somehow kept hold of the GTA though...

Would love a Fulvia to go with the Delta though...

JonnyCJ

I had a Fulvia as my first ever car at 19 in 1986. Then another, then another, then another...

Ended up owning 5 1300's and culminating in a 1600 HF (MNX 329L) which was silver and stunning.

Sold it and bought an integrale Evo 1 - that was stunning when I sold it...

:-(