Fulvia 1600 HF

lifes2short

UK registration process, apparently they have a backlog and they won't even look at escalating until over 6 weeks old

That's a real pain, I normally chase them in a couple of weeks and the staff are always very helpful and have on the occasion hurried things along, on the plus side think how much more excited you'll be after waiting all that time to get the beauty

zagatoes30

That's a real pain, I normally chase them in a couple of weeks and the staff are always very helpful and have on the occasion hurried things along, on the plus side think how much more excited you'll be after waiting all that time to get the beauty

I don't think I could get anymore excited, just thinking it about makes me go all funny

lifes2short

i'm actually getting excited for you, I know that feeling all too well, like a kid getting the keys to a sweet shop

Andyk

Real shame you cant make Llandow..Would have been great to see her.....Ah well another time Andy.

zagatoes30

Real shame you cant make Llandow..Would have been great to see her.....Ah well another time Andy.

I agree would have loved to be there but just couldn't make the logistics work, pity I don't know a decent logistics manager ;)

Next time

zagatoes30

Well now legally the car is mine, registration documents & paperwork all complete, balance paid.

So excited I could jump off a dolls house

hunta

And quite right too!

Looks like the car I've seen on a certain well-reputed Alfa workshop's Instagram account recently?