Italian auto moto Club Oxford Area

qpv8evo

The Oxford area of Italianautomotoclub.co.uk holds monthly meets on the third Thursday of every month from March to November inclusive.
The venue is Sturdys Castle Pub Tackley Oxon.
Full details can be found on the aforementioned website with details of all the area meets.
I organise the Oxfordshire meet and I'm really keen to get more cars and bikes along this year.
Find us on Facebook, search Italian auto moto Club Oxford Area and please like us and ask your friends to do the same and spread the word. It would be great to get more Maseratis there.You do not need to be a club member to attend and the meet is just an informal gathering of Italian machinery.Start time is around 7pm but would advise a bit earlier if eating.

Roger

Hi qpv8evo

Will try and make a few of these as Sturdys is only 30mins away from me.

There are a few of us around the area and I'm sure some will join in.

Look forward to meeting up in the near future.

Rgd's

Roger

Almichie

I'm about an hour away, so might pop along for a gander too when the evenings are light enough to see the machinery

zagatoes30

Tackley not far from me will try and get over one evening, will just have to decide which Italian car to bring :)

qpv8evo

Great thanks for the interest. I only started last year and it has been a bit of a struggle to get people there. Iknow ive already mentioned it but please do mention us and like our Facebook page. .........im newish to Facebook but it seems this is the way to go for publicity nowadays.
Gareth

Roger

I'm 50/50 but will try my best.

Don't normally get in from work until 7pm... :frusty5:

Rgd's Roger

Roger

Anybody going tonight?

Great evening for a drive out!

I'll be there, regards

Roger

qpv8evo

Hi just a quick reminder that the Italian auto moto Club Oxford Area has it's May meet this Thursday 21st at 7pm.
Was great to see the beautiful Gransport last month and would love to see more Maseratis this time.
Gareth

Roger

Thanks Gareth

Sorry but can't make it this time maybe next month.

Let's hope for a good turn out, rgd's

Roger