Fellow Aussie GT owners????

Classico

Dear all.

Just joined this great forum. I'm about to take delivery of a Grantursimo this weekend.

From Sydney, Australia.

Just wanted to see if there are any Maser owners from Sydney on here and in particular, Granturismo owners?

BL330

Hi Classico,

Not sure there are many Sydney owners on this forum, a lot of Melbourne and Perth though.
I have a perception, that we discussed amongst a table of Australian Maserati Forum people at last year's AutoItalia, that fewer GranTourismo owners are enthusiasts.
Anyway you can met some that are enthusiasts, at events run by http://www.maseraticlub.com.au/

Regards,

Bruce

Classico

Hi Bruce.

Many thanks for that. Appreciate all your helpful pointers! Much appreciated!

Will check out the Maser club!

Many thanks again!

Blondie

Hi Classico,

I'm a GT owner from Sydney!!! Only problem is, my Maser is in the UK. Does that count? hehe

VMSRTI

Classico, in the Mazeratioz group in which there are less than 50 members, (mostly from Melbourne but some in NSW and QLD and at least one in WA) and some of which frequent Sports Maserati forum, there are absolutely no GT owners. Mostly 3200, 4200 and GS owners. As Bruce said above GT owners seem to be less likely to be enthusiasts or people who like to read about these cars on forums etc.

The Maser club that Bruce posted about , I believe is mainly owners of early Maserati's

Classico

Okay, thanks George.

A sobering thought, Zero Oz GT owners.

Hopefully that will change in a few years time.

VMSRTI

Classico if you are interested in joining send a pm to Adam01.
There is a stringent initiation process and a series of interviews but well worth the effort :)

Classico

Classico if you are interested in joining send a pm to Adam01.
There is a stringent initiation process and a series of interviews but well worth the effort :)��

lol very good.

As John Lennon once said:

"Thank you ....and I hope we passed the audition".

Fangio63

Okay, thanks George.

A sobering thought, Zero Oz GT owners.

Hopefully that will change in a few years time.

Prophetic words..... just browsing some old threads to see who I may have seen on a recent trip.... maser ownership seemingly thriving down under... check my post in the spotted thread...

Classico

Nice work. Well done.

A few more around as the years roll on but hardly a common sight. See my reply.