Nice 4200 on fleebay

nfm

I was looking at that earlier, service history has a lot of gaps unless annuals were done and just not mentioned?

neilcharlton

True , but from 09 till 14 to car avg 1000 miles a year ! not sure if its worth an annual service for 1000 miles some people travel further per year on their push bikes . Marranello tend to have a good reputation maybe have a chat with them about the car , once you spoke with the owner.

rockits

A big gap and a very big gap in the service history! Might put many off come resale time in future. I like the colour combo, spec is good but history would worry me a bit.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Nice colour combo but I still don't like the slatted grille on the face-lift cars. If I was to nit-pick, the oil pressure looks a smidge low at the water temp shown. On mine (61k) I wouldn't expect to see less than 2.5 bar at that temp and is it me or does the 'red line' look a little too pink?! Also, what kind of imbecile presses the 'Sport' and 'Auto' buttons together?!!

Andyk

I like that...Love the colour....Yes history is a bit our....20k and three years between that one service but to be honest if its the right price and an inspection gives it the thumbs up then it wouldn't bother me.