Late very low mileage 4200 with GS wheels

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Looks a perfect buy to me.
He's had it over 3 years at least, if you look at the sellers profile he is retired which stacks up with the low mileage, garaged, no winter use.
A dealer will be giving him a call, mark my words!
If you like the GS looks, just add the GS surf boards it has nearly everything else.
BUY IT!!

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
£20,001

The fact that he has stated his minimum is all good for a buyer.
Turn up, offer the cash, it would be difficult to turn down considering he has been advertising its sale for the last 3 years....unless you all ring at once!

Its actually got the same mileage that mine had when I bought mine 3 years ago, also garaged, same useage, it will be mint I am sure.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
...if you look at what is for sale by dealers on more common web sites for such vehicles, near identical 4200 facelift and low mileage, are £25K
Have an indie inspection and I would happily save the difference in this instance.

D Walker

I would - its typical that all these cars are in the SW of the country - means a proper road trip - I would have to get injections and all sorts!!!

Sent a PM but I am running out of time - week Thursday I am in Goa - might have mentioned it - a couple of times.

Contigo

Sponsor
No pictures, a sketchy history and some random posts on a sub standard forum? Looks dull as **** to me to be honest.

GeoffCapes

Pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 9

D Walker

Dull , I think the hue of colours and interaction and navigation is great.
There is just no one there / correct dull as £&@"