2014 Ghibli - needs running in!

hodroyd

Front & Rear damage plus Airbags and possibly pre-tensioners blown. I'd say that's about a £15K repair, but I am not sure if it needs a new bonnet, can't quite tell from the pictures..!!

mcs

Im currently in a 3.0 Petrol given to me as a courtesy car - had it for a week now and it loses traction so easily! Give it beans in sport and the rear tyres go everywhere! Quite an unsafe feeling I must say. My GTS never loses traction the way this thing does - shocking handling :eek:

bigbob

Im currently in a 3.0 Petrol given to me as a courtesy car - had it for a week now and it loses traction so easily! Give it beans in sport and the rear tyres go everywhere! Quite an unsafe feeling I must say. My GTS never loses traction the way this thing does - shocking handling :eek:

Tyre pressures correct?

Part of it is the turbo effect.

Contigo

Sponsor
I thought someone on here said the Ghibli held traction where normally the GT/S would have long stepped out of line?

mcs

I thought someone on here said the Ghibli held traction where normally the GT/S would have long stepped out of line?

Not been the case for my example...tyre pressures are correct. On the whole I hate the **** thing it is fast but feels like im in a Vauxhall Saloon car! Has the Maserati badges, decent sound and looks ok but it's not a car I'd own..i have been driving my Merc C class Diesel more than this - says a lot!