The 25k Gransport

drewf

Is this a seasonal thing, or a longer term trend of the values weakening slightly?

Any idea if there was a similar dip last winter?

Andyk

Would say winter maybe....but some of these cars have been for sale for some time....

drewf

So my friend, are you going to collate the asking prices over time and produce a report? There must be sufficient data contained in these pages to produce that.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Is this a seasonal thing, or a longer term trend of the values weakening slightly?

Any idea if there was a similar dip last winter?

I'd say it's just the fact that the cars for sale are early cars or have done more miles. The prices haven't dropped on late LE's with low miles, still £30-35k. Of the 7 Andy mentions, there's actually 5 under £25k, there's 2 that are 59 & 66k miles respectively, there's two early tech cloth cars and 1 more close on 50k miles as a private sale. Then there's my 2007 full leather car at £25950 and another one at VVS which I believe to be good example at £26990. Owners don't need to worry, Gransport prices have stayed firm since Jan '08 when I bought my first one. Prospective purchasers, no point holding on, GS prices are firm and consistent every year.

dickygrace

So my friend, are you going to collate the asking prices over time and produce a report? There must be sufficient data contained in these pages to produce that.

I've studied them daily for years, they're all priced relatively taking condition, mileage and age of the car into account.

dickygrace

Over the last 12 to 24 months there has been very few GS's under 25k or around that price with most heading closer to 30k.......miles dependent of course......well if you are in the market for GS around or under 25k there are a few to choose from.

Out of the 12 for sale on PH 7 are 25k or less.........Good tome to grab a GS I would say...

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/maserati/gransport

There's also the newly listed car at ADG which isn't yet on PH at £23k.

DaveT

I'd say it's just the fact that the cars for sale are early cars or have done more miles. The prices haven't dropped on late LE's with low miles, still £30-35k. Of the 7 Andy mentions, there's actually 5 under £25k, there's 2 that are 59 & 66k miles respectively, there's two early tech cloth cars and 1 more close on 50k miles as a private sale. Then there's my 2007 full leather car at £25950 and another one at VVS which I believe to be good example at £26990. Owners don't need to worry, Gransport prices have stayed firm since Jan '08 when I bought my first one. Prospective purchasers, no point holding on, GS prices are firm and consistent every year.

What about GS Spyder's Dicky? :)

Steve GS

I paid 25k for mine in August have put 5k miles on her. not sure if I'll ever sell her but at the rate I put the miles on I'm sure im depreciating

jayblue

I paid 25k for mine in August have put 5k miles on her. not sure if I'll ever sell her but at the rate I put the miles on I'm sure im depreciating

Most cars would have depreciated a similar amount or more in the same time, but how many would have put so many smiles on your face? Depreciation is not a big factor with the GS, like Dicky said good cars will always be worth good money.

D Walker

[QUOTE Prospective purchasers, no point holding on, GS prices are firm and consistent every year.[/QUOTE]

Dicky might as well put my name on the end of that!!!!! lol

D Walker

Dicky- Got to say by the photos your black GS looks like a better prospect than the ADG one. Maybe there photographer or car preparer had a bad day (looks dirty/flat) in the pics where as yours is gleaming.
Saying that there's is the first Tech cloth one I have seen that I would consider.

dickygrace

Mine is gleaming, I've just polished it again now. I've had no paintwork done to it whatsoever. It went to my valeters this morning and we couldn't find a mark on the entire car. Drives great too, a new clutch always makes a difference to the feel of the whole car.

D Walker

Hopefully,when I get back from Goa, things will have firmed up at work "quietly optimistic" they will and I can come over and have a visit, poke around, abuse your knowledge and a drive.
Dave

MrCoop

Dave, be careful Dicky doesn't use his jedi mind trick on you. Rumour is that someone phoned Dicky by accident (wrong number, thought he was dialling a pizza place) and he ended up buying a car from Dicky. Just saying.....

D Walker

Dave, be careful Dicky doesn't use his jedi mind trick on you. Rumour is that someone phoned Dicky by accident (wrong number, thought he was dialling a pizza place) and he ended up buying a car from Dicky. Just saying.....

:conspiracy: