The 25k Gransport

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Sold to a gentleman from North London who is aware of the forum. I've been fairly busy recently but a lot of sales fallen through on finance applications and people changing their mind last minute etc. The MC and AC were in November, I sold the red Karif and Spyder in December too.

dickygrace

Business is looking good DG....onwards and upwards

P

Thanks Parisien, good stock as I try always to find, got 5 lovely cars in at the moment. I've also got a 1991 Porsche 964 Turbo that's going up this week and a few other possibles that I'm waiting on.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Thanks Parisien, good stock as I try always to find, got 5 lovely cars in at the moment. I've also got a 1991 Porsche 964 Turbo that's going up this week and a few other possibles that I'm waiting on.

964 Turbo, very nice, that and the 993 Turbo are very desirable.

Fangio63

I can now reveal that Dicky currently has the cheapest GT Sport MC auto now available......

As I've done a deal on the only other sub £70k car.... (more of that later)...

And I'm grateful to him for some sound advice..

Initial impression from a decent test drive was that the new one certainly is a big step up from my current GT 4.2... sufficiently so to justify the change...whereas the GTS (IMHO) wasn't quite worth the change..

any GTS owners thinking of moving on might want to take a serious look...

dickygrace

Glad you got sorted, was a great deal and easily the best option when looking for a 4.7 GTS in my opinion. I've bought two of them this year and the MC Auto is bar far the best to live with of the various options. A 2013MY car at £68k or a 2009 at £50k+??? Clearly if £50k is someone's limit then that's all the can buy but vfm of a 2013 car still under warranty versus a car 3 times its age, the extra spend is well worth it in my opinion.

Fangio63

Glad you got sorted, was a great deal and easily the best option when looking for a 4.7 GTS in my opinion. I've bought two of them this year and the MC Auto is bar far the best to live with of the various options. A 2013MY car at £68k or a 2009 at £50k+??? Clearly if £50k is someone's limit then that's all the can buy but vfm of a 2013 car still under warranty versus a car 3 times its age, the extra spend is well worth it in my opinion.

Agreed, no brainer in the end ... and I appreciate the steer....

Contigo

Sponsor
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-Mase...0513817?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item46310afa99

$_57.JPG

MAF260

I've heard that a few people have spoken to the seller of the grey GS. My understanding is that he seems unsure about selling the car, the price keeps changing and he's maybe a bit of a time waster. Hopefully somebody will persuade him to sell as it looks like a nice car with OK spec at a low price.

rockits

I made him an offer of £15k which he kind of laughed off. However I was serious. Nice car but lowish spec, tech cloth, not close to perfect history and needs a service now. I was told he had over 100 'enquiries', something like 22 wanted to view, with 2 viewings and 1 offer of £19k. Although they had to sell their car first! Typical messy business with lots of timewasters but still not sold. Average cars will sell at average prices in a messy area. I decided to stay away from this one other than my first and last offer.

D Walker

Which grey?
Flee bay as above or on the other site. Ah but that's a 4200!
I have not heard back from him..
He is not in a hurry to sell apparently. Guess I would have waited until April.
Let's see if he comes back to me.

rockits

Sorry made an offer for £15k on the £20k GS on Ebay earlier in the week. The fleabay one for £17k odd seems decent but a couple of big gaps in service history would put me off.

Andyk

15k....Think I would have laughed as well Rockits...No harm in trying I suppose.....At 20k this looks a bargain high miles or not...The pictures show a well looked after car. WHen it first went up for 22k it looked good but now and with an offer of maybe 18k its the cheapest GS about. If you put another 10k on her over two years I don't think you would loose a great deal of money....Must still be looking at 17/18k.

jayblue

Seller will have to be desperate to get it for 15k, or its hiding something expensive. Even the "higher" mileage ones at dealers are all low to mid 20k, tech cloth, early cars so anything under 20k for a GS and you've done well i think. And that would be before you start to take into account things like how long you have left on the clutch, tyres, brakes and other consumables. There are bargains out there but you need to be realistic about the prices!

bigbob

I can now reveal that Dicky currently has the cheapest GT Sport MC auto now available......

As I've done a deal on the only other sub £70k car.... (more of that later)...

And I'm grateful to him for some sound advice..

Initial impression from a decent test drive was that the new one certainly is a big step up from my current GT 4.2... sufficiently so to justify the change...whereas the GTS (IMHO) wasn't quite worth the change..

any GTS owners thinking of moving on might want to take a serious look...

Funny I drove a brand new GT Sport MC shift last autumn and could not feel anything in it vs the GTS wrt performance and handling but it's all personal!

Hope you enjoy it BTW!