Red GS - Price drop

GeoffCapes

It was. And was at their Colchester site before. Now it's at Ashford. Which is handy as it's about half a mile from me!

Will have a closer look tomorrow if I get a chance.

safrane

Huge drop but to a more realistic price despite the miles...love the red and cream...My black, black, black is a little...well black!

BL330

I'll be honest, there is a lot of glare with an avorio dash and interior. Need to wear shades on a cloudy day.

jamhot77

I looked at this in before buying mine, interior needed some TLC and the paintwork was flat. Good car though for that price
ec18889dffde45f7307d4071195dcf32.jpg
3b1570664c18a55ace62ce954501712b.jpg
208dcb3e7dc21e2abd8165e945d176c2.jpg
d849f29419c55e8fc230179597601ddf.jpg

safrane

I guess Cream and Ivory will show up any dirt/damage far more than black or other darker conditions.

Red paint is prone to going flat, but a good detail and a DA paint correction will make it gleam... and to be honest a car that has not been washed too much could have better paint than one which possess through a Kosovo Car wash every week.

conaero

Forum Owner
Creme is a nightmare to keep clean and ages badly. When its looked after its stunning

I do like a red GS you know.

Are GS prices starting to fall or is it just January and the dealers are getting desperate?

Descent GS LE's with sub 50k on them are becoming rarer all the time so this depicts they should remain high and 4200 facelifts are still around the £20k mark so there is no reason for them to start sliding, suppose they are all around 10 years old now and need a few more years to reach classic status and start firming but for the past 5 years, GS's have been rock solid.

MAF260

I love the GS in red and that interior is beautiful. It has the essentials (IMO) of xenons and full leather. No heated, memory seats, no rear parking sensors, no auditorium 'upgrade'. Can't see anything else from the pics. A good price for the car that looks in very nice condition.

hodroyd

It has rear parking sensors, I think they were standard, but no heating, memory seats as you say..!! I do like the look of that, red really suits the car and apart from the bright dash top being an issue, the interior looks great..!!

MAF260

It has rear parking sensors, I think they were standard, but no heating, memory seats as you say..!! I do like the look of that, red really suits the car and apart from the bright dash top being an issue, the interior looks great..!!

Not standard. The ad says it has them, but unless I need my eyes testing (possible!) I can't see them in the picture of the rear.

hodroyd

You can see them on the pictures from the previous location, hard to see but they are there..!! I always thought they were a standard fit on the GS, I stand corrected and bottom duly smacked..!!

MAF260

You can see them on the pictures from the previous location, hard to see but they are there..!! I always thought they were a standard fit on the GS, I stand corrected and bottom duly smacked..!!

I'm off to the opticians, then! Never thought the day would come when my eyesight is worse than an octogenarian's! :) :) :)