4200 -Blue / Grey Interior 1 Owner

2b1ask1

Special case
Mine is grey, grey and blue mats; its easy to live with... Still luxurious and not in the slightest distracting :D

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...1501/onesearchad/used,nearlynew,new?logcode=p

Not sure if this one has been posted - grey interior puts me off - Again

That's the darker of the two greys, which in my opinion is nowhere near as nice as the lighter Chiarro (like the interior of the Argento Luna one for sale). It's also a manual car, there's a lot for sale at the moment, the facelift cambiocorsa's are rarely for sale nowadays, most people seem to be keeping hold of them. I sold quite a few in my first couple of years trading but only 2 in the last 18 months, just can't find them.

safrane

The Sebring blue brings back happy memories of the Maserati I lost my vaginity to...identical colours in and out.

D Walker

I reckon by the time I get back from goa there will be no stock left anywhere, lol.
Not sure I had seen this one before but starting to think I may have to compromise on colours, interior and or up the budget or just save pennies and hang in for a GT. It's like an ever moving target.
Or perhaps a por......... ( wash your mouth out - walker)

highlander

I reckon by the time I get back from goa there will be no stock left anywhere, lol.
Not sure I had seen this one before but starting to think I may have to compromise on colours, interior and or up the budget or just save pennies and hang in for a GT. It's like an ever moving target.
Or perhaps a por......... ( wash your mouth out - walker)

If I could only have 1 maser and had to pick between a GT and a good 42 and some change...........much as the GT is one of the most beautiful cars available, it would be the 42 every time. (Stands back and waits for shrapnel!)

D Walker

If I could only have 1 maser and had to pick between a GT and a good 42 and some change...........much as the GT is one of the most beautiful cars available, it would be the 42 every time. (Stands back and waits for shrapnel!)
You wouldn't consider a GS then Greg. Guess my problem is I have not driven any of them and so far only sat in a GT.

Andyk

A member was looking at the one with the lighter leather but didn't get it in the end.

rockits

Any idea why he didn't get it? Because he didn't like it, it wasn't very good or because it was sold?

rockits

Ok, fair enough thanks. I have been looking for a CC but thought I would look at this even though it was a manual. Seems like the manuals sell for a fair bit less than the CC's. Not sure how much less they are worth though. The manuals don't seem to be selling in the main at all or as well. Also earlier cars seem much more difficult to shift.

Contigo

Sponsor
The Argento blue one is still for sale. Clutch reading of 24 at last service at Emblem.

CatmanV2

Ok, fair enough thanks. I have been looking for a CC but thought I would look at this even though it was a manual. Seems like the manuals sell for a fair bit less than the CC's. Not sure how much less they are worth though. The manuals don't seem to be selling in the main at all or as well. Also earlier cars seem much more difficult to shift.

I think the answer is self evident. The manuals sell for a fair bit less ergo they are worth less.

Earlier cars are regarded as less desirable. Apparently rawer than the post facelift. I've only ever driven mine, and would struggle to describe it as raw unless you are being really quite irresponsible. I wonder if I'd find a later one positively anondyne.

C