Stradale delivery December 2015

Mr.Cambio

I initially thought he had bought six of them!

Initially i am thinking of the lorry drivers...they tranport all these beauties, and what they do is unpark them and take off the folie...Nightmare. It feels like a bank cashier..Millions get over his hands every day, but they;re all someone else's.

Thanks for sharing Yeti, personally i loved the lower part of the car, where springs, socks, wishbones look new and "virgin".

A Stradale is a dream for many of us i believe.

Yeti

Yup, three settings: Auto, Sport and Race. Strangely and frustratingly the Race and Sport buttons are vertical beside the steering wheel, but the Auto button is down by the parking brake. The parking brake "Off2 button is underneath Sport! Go figure Italian logic. I inquired about swapping the PB and Auto button around, but apparently this will upset the can bus.....

Sport setting is a bit of an odd ball in that it turns down some of the stability program settings, but only opens the exhaust flaps above 4k rpm. Race turns off all the stability settings and opens the flaps immediately. Interestingly, if you select Race while on the move, it changes down to whichever gear gives best acceleration from the current speed. Gave me thr fright of my life first time I did it and it dropped from 6th to 3rd!

Awesome. Great to hear. My MC Shift doesn't have Skyhook and has the Strad suspension setup. I too found it much much better.

So do you have 3 settings then? Auto, S and Race?

Does S feel the same as the MC Shift? And then Race is something beyond that?

hoyin

I am a bit disappointed that the strad doesn't come with all the carbon interior bits as standard.

I.e. Centre console and 1&R button surround.

Yeti

I quite deliberately did not specify the extra carbon. I'm not a big lover of purely cosmetic carbon. Much prefer the subtle approach.

I am a bit disappointed that the strad doesn't come with all the carbon interior bits as standard.

I.e. Centre console and 1&R button surround.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
The Park Off button is in the same place in my car so no doubt they couldn't be bothered to think about moving it. It's also nice to see that they haven't upgraded the stereo and that it still has a slot for you to insert your sim card!

It's not far off having a cassette deck. But I still love it. :smile:

hoyin

The Park Off button is in the same place in my car so no doubt they couldn't be bothered to think about moving it. It's also nice to see that they haven't upgraded the stereo and that it still has a slot for you to insert your sim card!

I thought it was for an sd card.