Who washes/cleans/valets/maintains your pride and joy?

D Walker

Yeti - The filter may remove the limescale but what about the ionised water molecules - its normally those that give that misty look when you don't dry it properly.

rs48635

wash, wax and fix myself. Just had my first try with carnauba wax, great finish and good workout! Might get a paint correction and detail this year.

My 3200 went to the cheap hand car wash, once. looked like they used wire wool on it.

jayblue

I always wash mine myself then use deionised water to wash it off, no drying required as it dries clear which is nice. The filtering equipment is not cheap but it is very effective.

The car had a full professional paint correction detail the week before i bought it using a rotary polisher so no need to do any polishing etc, although i regularly get the wax out and top it up to keep it looking as shiny as possible! I have been detailing cars for years now and have most of the kit myself. Also helps that i enjoy that kind of thing so i don't mind spending a few hours on it.

Yeti

Supposedly takes these out as well, put it this way, it's a huge improvement on just hosing it down and leaving it to dry
Yeti - The filter may remove the limescale but what about the ionised water molecules - its normally those that give that misty look when you don't dry it properly.

Classico

I wash and detail my own cars. Like others, don't trust anyone else to do the job properly.

I actually enjoy it. Like a hobby of sorts.

Have a Random Orbital polisher and Menzerna polish.

Then put her to sleep.

Maser Car cover.jpg

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Its funny how they look so good, when wearing the genuine cover.
Mine wears the same (although for the 4200 of course), and looks so special in the garage, even though you can't see it!

EnzoMC

Its funny how they look so good, when wearing the genuine cover.
Mine wears the same (although for the 4200 of course), and looks so special in the garage, even though you can't see it!

now their is a market hole - coats for cars :) cut and stich the windows and vents areas, keeps the paint protected (sort off) and even quicker to wash :)

you could have a coat for daily drive, coat for racing and a dress pin strip coat :)

we can call it the "SM Coat" :saifi3:

AliCorse

There is only ever one person cleans, valet's, polishes and seals my pride and joy's and that is me.
A process that can take me three days to complete with the white *****, but the joy and satisfaction received from that intimate time spent alone with her, is priceless.

Makes you wonder though, about the other half, and why she doesnt quite get the same sense gratification from carrying out a similar operation to the house !!! :)

stewarttownsend

This chap is doing mine in two weeks time - http://remyrocdetailing.co.uk/Services - Mobile Detailing.html

Im having this package done and then he is doing the RR Sport a few weeks later, lets hope weather is a little warmer than today. I would like to do this myself but weekends are mainly spent looking after my dad at present or usual family chaos.

This chap is also a sponsor of the Preston Super Car club meetup and has had some good feedback. Ill upload pics once done.

Ultra Exterior Detail:

As the Prmium Exterior Detail, however a high quality paint cleanser is machine polished on to increase paint depth and gloss, whilst removing any paintwork blemishes like minor swirl marks and bird etchings. The finish is topped with 2 coats of the very high quality Pinnacle Black Series sealant. One for the perfectionist. Price: £150 for cars / £170 for large cars, people carriers and 4x4s.
Time: 1 Full Day

*Upgrade the final finish to an additional layer of Angelwax Desirable PremiumWax for increased protection durability for £20*

*PREMIUM UPGRADE AVAILABLE*
Swissvax Shield Wax applied
GTechniq C5 Wheel armour applied
Cost + £50 to any package

highlander

T
There is only ever one person cleans, valet's, polishes and seals my pride and joy's and that is me.
A process that can take me three days to complete with the white *****, but the joy and satisfaction received from that intimate time spent alone with her, is priceless.

Makes you wonder though, about the other half, and why she doesnt quite get the same sense gratification from carrying out a similar operation to the house !!! :)
Braver man than me.......hope that SWMBO cannot read your views on cleaning the house for your sake!
Re doing the car, fully agree. Done mine for the first time and it took me 3 days but worth every second for both the result and the satisfaction level.