Fed up with waiting

BJL

Arriving at the dealers in July and registered 1st Sept although it will have F1 BJL number on it then I'll drive to Lecce in southern Italy and back to the factory for a VIP tour and track session.

I was staggered by how much poise and grip it had on surfaces that would have the RR sliding all over the place. Even in Sport setting you could steer on the throttle with just a flick on the wheel. Truly amazing.

The option list is growing now we are two weeks off build slot sign off. Just added suspension lifter as underground hotel car parks could be a no go area if the ramp angles are a bit severe. Ah well.........you're dead for h4ll of a long time........so they tell me.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
No point being the richest man in the graveyard.

I do like the FF. Suits dark greys very nicely, I reckon.

Anyone see the Harry Metcalfe / Evo FF test to Austria? Very persuasive it was.

Contigo

Sponsor
Pistonheads got a vid on of Dan Trent giving an FF some beans on track. I hope you drive it like that Barrie :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Good clip. Watch it full screen and keep an eye on the speedo repeater in front of the passenger seat. The way it climbs from 50-ish up to 120 or so is mesmerising. Beautiful. Hang on to your licence!

Classico

Obviously more than a few members here with the financial means, a sense of perspective and exquisite taste.

Lovely choice.

Congrats.

BJL

Great clip, cheers Phil. Love the sound of the down shifts, makes the hairs on the back of your neck tingle.

Going to be difficult Adam but not much fun without it.

Thanks Classico.

Contigo

Sponsor
Barrie check this one out, smiling all the way!

Pls come round and pick me up when you collect!

:D

[video=youtube;hWB6vTboO5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWB6vTboO5I[/video]