Bianco Fuji GT S

maverick

I wonder if this is the same car , had a chat with the owner in KFC carpark at Reading football ground , nice chap but I don't think he was a enthusiast .
image.jpgimage.jpg

hoyin

I like the external colour. But I don't like the blue interior! Each to their own!

bigbob

All looks great to me. I'm amazed (and pleased!) how well GranTurismo residuals are holding up.

mcs

This car seems to have the new headlamps with an LED strip...worth investigating if it has had an accident as replacing the headlamps otherwise would cost circa £3500 for a new set including wiring! I know as I asked my dealer for a quote :eek:

Andyk

So it has....These came out on the face lift model didn't they.....Could have changes for lots of reasons I suppose.....Cracked headlight, maybe front impact......or just upgraded but that's one expensive upgrade.

bigbob

Good spot. If they've been done as an upgrade, rather than repair, it makes you wonder if all the carbon stuff was done post delivery too. Not an issue but interesting to know a car's history if you buy it. Anyway, I see it has had a fair few owners which further re-inforces this option.