GS 23k - ADG

BL330

Yes, avorio is Italian for ivory, confirmed to me by a senior official in the Italian embassy here.
And yes funnily enough my vote goes for red with ivory too.
Interestingly the highest priced GS's in Australia the last 2 years I've been watching, have been red cars. There have been some exceptions with tiny mileage examples in other colours.
How long do you think it will be for values to climb.

adgsevenoaks

SPONSOR: ADG Sevenoaks
Yes, avorio is Italian for ivory, confirmed to me by a senior official in the Italian embassy here.
And yes funnily enough my vote goes for red with ivory too.
Interestingly the highest priced GS's in Australia the last 2 years I've been watching, have been red cars. There have been some exceptions with tiny mileage examples in other colours.
How long do you think it will be for values to climb.

They'll continue to appreciate for as long as our Antipodean cousins don't start exporting them back to Blighty!

Andyk

Bianco Fuji ... Not many over here but there are a few and get snapped up quickly when they come up for sale..

Andyk

Just giving a service to all you buyers on the forum....Saving you time... PHil, if only...

outrun

I'm pretty sure that this is the car that I "bought" at Graypaul Edinburgh way back in 2007. I had done the deal and sold my BMW z4mc in a private sale but a couple of days before the Beemer was due to be collected, a client reversed his Range Rover into it and the whole deal collapsed.

If it is, that car has a lot to answer for.

D Walker

If it is, that car has a lot to answer for.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you fixed it up "good and proper" or because of it you now have an expensive Maserati addiction?

Dave