Alfa romeo GT JTD

beau

so yeah another facebook bargain :)

i have now have 5 cars :omg: lol

its a 2004, jtd mjet 16v 150 6 speed, very nice!

it came with very comprehensive history, full stamped book, 2 keys, hpi clear, recent cambelt and water pump, brand new turbo, brand new upper and lower arms, and mot til may 2015, its done a few miles, but then its a jtd, im sure its got another 178,000 left and more.

it is quick too! its been tuned up a bit, has a £500 turbo back de-cat straight through exhaust, and the egr valve and pipework has been completely removed, few other mods on it too.

so yeah, all in all, not bad for £600.

highlander

They are excellent smokers. I still use my 2005 grey with red interior one as the daily drive. quick and cheap to run with a nice interior finish. 5 years and 70k later and other than service, tyres and brakes it has cost nada........tempting fate no doubt!
A nice example at a really good price beau, good luck with it:thumb1:

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I ran one for three years and it was great. Apart from the electric window sensors stopping working regularly (an easy fix) it was faultless. Looked good and went well. You'll enjoy it.

conaero

Forum Owner
It's my daily drive Beau, it should have been moved on along time ago but I am very attached to it.

Watch the front suspension it's pants and is a constant job replacing bushes that rattle over our rough roads at lower speeds.

Other than that, they are superb!

beau

I ran one for three years and it was great. Apart from the electric window sensors stopping working regularly (an easy fix) it was faultless. Looked good and went well. You'll enjoy it.

what happens? mine are generally OK - but windows seem to get a bit stuck sometimes, they always work, just like they get a bit confused.

beau

It's my daily drive Beau, it should have been moved on along time ago but I am very attached to it.

Watch the front suspension it's pants and is a constant job replacing bushes that rattle over our rough roads at lower speeds.

Other than that, they are superb!
well iv had a few 147, so know them quite well :) and yeah front suspension is rubbish, i am pretty quick as replacing/greasing them now lol

CatmanV2

what happens? mine are generally OK - but windows seem to get a bit stuck sometimes, they always work, just like they get a bit confused.

Exactly that. Mine was the same. The auto up and down would stop, and even if you held the button it would only go up / down a couple of centimetres at a time.

Simple reset. All the way up, hold the button for 5 seconds. All the way down, hold the button for 5 seconds. Job done

C

beau

Exactly that. Mine was the same. The auto up and down would stop, and even if you held the button it would only go up / down a couple of centimetres at a time.

Simple reset. All the way up, hold the button for 5 seconds. All the way down, hold the button for 5 seconds. Job done

C
yeah thats what mine do! but only intermittently

zagatoes30

There are some great Bangernomic Alfas around, my current 147 was £600 for a 75k 2.0 Lusso with loads of options incl leather.

Doohickey

Velociraptor

C

That's what I meant by simple!

conaero

Forum Owner
Yep, mine does the same, took it into the dealer three time when it was under warranty, replace both node sense boxes and then both door mechanisms, still does it!

You have to love Alfa!!!!

highlander

Mines does it too, though I. Only reset with both window buttons held down for the count........go figure. Doh, as matt said, you have to love Alfa or you will end up going mad!

GeoffCapes

£600! Bargain! I've had mine almost a year now. I've tried getting rid of it, but I'm too attached to it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6

dickyb

I have a 147 Ducati Corse for my daily runaround, basically the same engine but it has a bigger turbo, 170BHP and a Q2 diff, awesome car:

147ducati.jpg