MC Stradale - blue

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Andy its the same car. The owner just couldn't live with it and part exchanged it in after just a few weeks
Gary

That must be the stoopidest fing I've ever read. Couldn't live with it? What is wrong with some people!

Gary - will swap immaculate and utterly easy to live with GTS MC, two children and the contents of my pockets for your hard to live with Strad. Deal?

Oh.. just a thought.. in what manner was the previous own trying to live with it? If in the Biblical sense then I can understand he may have struggled. And if so maybe I don't want it after all.

outrun

Stop posting these Andy, i'm not very strong willed.

Gary, if that started with a 5 I could be tempted...

I'll see Adam's GTS and raise you a Gransport, Biturbo, Volvo XC90, Honda Accord (don't ask), 125cc petrol lawnmower, child's air hockey table, two children and my wife.

Andyk

Is it me or has it also gone up in value - and with an extra owner!

A tad but not much..... I would say its worth it for the Maserati warranty.......I would feel very comfortable buying this from Gary..

Bowker Maserati

Stop posting these Andy, i'm not very strong willed.

Gary, if that started with a 5 I could be tempted...

I'll see Adam's GTS and raise you a Gransport, Biturbo, Volvo XC90, Honda Accord (don't ask), 125cc petrol lawnmower, child's air hockey table, two children and my wife.

you can always pay the difference on finance..............................:)

Andyk

Quite possibly................but it is now prepared, comes with a 12 month warranty and a new clutch..................!

Sounds perfect Gary...That warranty and clutch.....looks a good value Stradale which I would think you would lose much on her over time either....To be honest it was 65k at Redline so clutch and warranty....good value..

w5pwr

I had a look at the one for sale at Swindon and thats had 4 owners in 16,062 recorded miles.

Seems quite a few owners don't keep them long or drive them much?

Andyk

As with this type of car they can have lots of owners...wouldn't bother me as long as long as the history and condition was in order...

w5pwr

As with this type of car they can have lots of owners...wouldn't bother me as long as long as the history and condition was in order...

Don't disagree just don't understand why Maserati won't extend the warranty on these cars past three years....

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Don't disagree just don't understand why Maserati won't extend the warranty on these cars past three years....

Yeah, it's a bit odd, that. I'd still like to know how much WarrantyWise or similar would quote on like-for-like GTS v Strad cover.

Andyk

That is a bit odd I know......

No I don't care though as I would do anything to get this car on my drive............Even run around naked in the show room with my finger up my bum........I want it that bad......