My Ex wife is selling my Maserati, Please make it go to a good home................

Andyk

I just love the colour......So much better than all those black, grey and silver ones......No offence meant to owners of those colours..

MrCoop

Not on Pistonheads anymore, so safe to assume that it has been sold?

Buggar...I was pretty serious about buying this one (at the right price!)...

hodroyd

If you are interested in a GS, you have to get on with it and buy or pass, otherwise you could be dissapointed..!!

hodroyd

Reasonable price for a ""SPYDER"", you would think the owner would get this right would you not..??

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
If you are interested in a GS, you have to get on with it and buy or pass, otherwise you could be dissapointed..!!

I agree. Whenever I decide 'that is the car for me' I ring the number and go to see it, where ever it is, within 48 hours but usually within 24. In this game, if you snooze, you lose. If you think 'should I or shouldn't I' and you don't, you will invariably regret it. Life is too short to d!ck about.

D Walker

I agree. Whenever I decide 'that is the car for me' I ring the number and go to see it, where ever it is, within 48 hours but usually within 24. In this game, if you snooze, you lose. If you think 'should I or shouldn't I' and you don't, you will invariably regret it. Life is too short to d!ck about.

I agree to a point - but n the real world some of us are not able to drop everything and make the 400-600 mile round trip (which has been most of the cars I have fancied) - I was prepared to try and get to Salisbury this weekend to see the car Rockits got. Unfortunately I have to earn a crust during the week. Self employed - don't go - don't get paid. If money/time was not an issue iwould base myself down South (after injections) for a week and travel round to see the ones I was interested in. I think the GS at John Hollands is the closest to me for sale yet and that's 80 miles.
I am philosophical about it - what will be will be - if I don't pick up a particular car then so be it. Nobody died - so its just not that bad. 2 buses will come along - eventually - and that's from a serial pessimist!