My Ex wife is selling my Maserati, Please make it go to a good home................

BL330

Hi David,

Commiserations that looks to be a beautiful example, too good to part with.

I think the ad has been noticed and there has been some positive chat about it.

Good luck.

Mr.Cambio

this car simply cannot get more beautiful. Hope she goes to a good home (talking about the car of course :) ).

Andyk

HI David.....we have noticed your advert already and there is a thread else where.......I think it looks stunning on and a great realistic price.....MAy be worth you getting on the other thread and putting some of the questions to bed. I know we have a few on here looking to buy....Best of luck, wish I had the money as she is just lovely....I would get the picture above in your advert as she looks great in that picture.

D Walker

This is the one I was looking at - the add is in the thread I started - along with all the history,

It entitled Blue Maserati caught my eye - I was going to get an Inspection done and more or less had it arranged but the recent news,

As I posted yesterday regarding pay cut etc - and confirmed today cap on hours I don't feel confident to proceed - I can afford it but I don't want to pit myself inn the position that should the push come I have to shift it on.

I love the Blue - Shame really - Andy - you are right-that is the best photo of the car.

http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showt...caught-my-eye-on-P-Heads-Advertised-as-Spyder!

Dave

D Walker

^^^^^^^^
Better to have memories than dreams!

Buy it

Go on!

Thanks for the advice MAF-LOL- I will know more on the work front when I get back from holiday in India (3 weeks today we go) - if the couple of projects we are expecting come in then I will be a bit more confident - when I say I can afford it, that includes raiding the " contractors rainy day piggy bank".
If it's gone - which I suspect it will then I will have to start again.

sniper24

Thanks Guys For all you support,Any questions please ask will do my best to answer them.

Regards

David

Contigo

Sponsor
Thanks for the advice MAF-LOL- I will know more on the work front when I get back from holiday in India (3 weeks today we go) - if the couple of projects we are expecting come in then I will be a bit more confident - when I say I can afford it, that includes raiding the " contractors rainy day piggy bank".
If it's gone - which I suspect it will then I will have to start again.

Make Sniper a cheeky offer and then you will have no regrets. One day you will look back and wonder why you didn't buy a Maserati sooner.

maverick

I would try a informal offer by email and see what the response is , if it's to low he will let you know don't forget he needs to sell it . Follow it up with what are you realistically want for it , if it's way over your budget thank him and wish him good luck. , if it's close go and have a look and see if it's worth it and negotiate than . This will save you wasting your time and his .

MrCoop

I got the PM off early this morning. I hope your offer was less than mine Matt..

outrun

It will be the Becker Nav headunit. It's next to useless but the sound from these headunits is decent.

D Walker

I would try a informal offer by email and see what the response is , if it's to low he will let you know don't forget he needs to sell it . Follow it up with what are you realistically want for it , if it's way over your budget thank him and wish him good luck. , if it's close go and have a look and see if it's worth it and negotiate than . This will save you wasting your time and his .

Looks like 2 have all ready got in there, which is fair enough - I am not in a position until I return from Goa really.

Matts being greedy tho - 2 gs - or was his brother looking for one?