My Ex wife is selling my Maserati, Please make it go to a good home................

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
There was a few that I lost, well, never saw before being sold, until I decided enough was enough, as soon as advertised and ticked the boxes, I was off for a look!

rockits

There was a few that I lost, well, never saw before being sold, until I decided enough was enough, as soon as advertised and ticked the boxes, I was off for a look!
Snap. I had/did the same. Enough was enough and I pulled my finger out then went for it. If you do it quick, nice, short and sweet you don't think about it too much. I am often guilty of over thinking so conscious of that so being a bit more impulsive now. I knew what I wanted, it came up, deal done. Over 6 months of dabbling but finally put to bed.

D Walker

Like I said, if everything for sale was closer I might go and look. But I am not prepared to do up to 600 miles for a maybe.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Like I said, if everything for sale was closer I might go and look. But I am not prepared to do up to 600 miles for a maybe.

When I was after a 928, did just that, but full of disappoint.
Fortunately when my Maser came up for sale it was only 2 hours away.