Maserati Trofeo Grand Sport Anyone?

outrun

A week per annum each then. For £1k i'd be tempted. Bagsy first two weeks of August, bagsy no changes.

hodroyd

So you've decided on a £2k investment then Atholl..??

Hilts, you have a point, but I suggested it first and I have the space, so I vote for me....!!

hilts uk

So you've decided on a £2k investment then Atholl..??

Hilts, you have a point, but I suggested it first and I have the space, so I vote for me....!!

Looks like your garage is full based on your profile pic, 3 Mazzers would be too much to handle,

hodroyd

No mate that's one half of a quad, the other half is empty and I have another quad with nothing in it yet, so room is not an issue, sorry mate..!!

hilts uk

Hmm looks ljne you win .wish I could persuade Mrs H to move outside M25 so we could have more space.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Fangio63

A week per annum each then. For £1k i'd be tempted. Bagsy first two weeks of August, bagsy no changes.

I am reliably informed that the correct terminology is "Shotgun" ... where cars are concerned... and that "Shotgun" trumps a "Bagsy" .... unless its your Mum that has called Bagsy...

2b1ask1

Special case
I am reliably informed that the correct terminology is "Shotgun" ... where cars are concerned... and that "Shotgun" trumps a "Bagsy" .... unless its your Mum that has called Bagsy...

Correct but.....

The driver at the time said shotgun is called can invoke "re-load"; this throws the argument open again for a new shotgun instantly demoting the said smug git that called shotgun in the first place to a lowly back seat!!!

(No back seats in a Trofeo)

hodroyd

Not a modern parent really, sorry, but I'm not going to breed just to be able to say I am..!!