QP Sport GTS - I'm in love

Andyk

Would imagine a few would say that Andy..Acquired taste.....I have that taste...

Andyk

Agree Wattie........I take it you don't like Marmite then...

This was actually the colour of the press car that EVO test drove in Italy....Bet there are not that many around in this particular hue.

D Walker

I like the blue - what puts me off is the inserts in the seats,
Agree don't think the lower mileage warrants that much difference in price.
Dave

rs48635

glad we all have taste.
Would not turn down either. The blue car is a very strong interior look, but anything is better than all black for me.
The exterior colour is divine. would surely be an easy swap for the seats, put in a set of avorio and its a winner.

MrCoop

Love the first one. Exactly the sort of car I'd buy, as I love making a statement and standing out from the crowd.

Sorry
Do not like the blue
Not keen on the grey either!!
The model though is superb
How about a black and tan one - Oh no that's mine!
Each to his own

ChrisQP09

As a new QP GTS owner, I can say its been the best 3 weeks of my life. The car is faultless and most of all, its an attention grabber (that sound).

I actually like the Blue and not fussed on the grey, otherwise black is the best IMO.

PS: Prepare for parking analness, its driving me crazy and youll find where you do park, the company is good (AM DB9, Bentley etc)

Andyk

I agree that some may find the interior a bit much....have
it over the normal black any day.

Andyk

Def not .... looks OK from the front then you come around the back and its an Audi...This model still hasn't grown on me I'm afraid. Looks its best in GTS form though......Love the interior though.

D Walker

So where does Nirvana exist Andy (lol) there is a 2009 4.7 S on ebay with red interior - they say they have knocked 5k of it - bet you have seen it by now.
I am the same with GS/4200 - Patience is a virtue I guess!

Andyk

This one..... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maserati-...2245770?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a47252f8a

Yes seen they have reduced.....Never liked the front grille on the S but thats easy changed for a Sport GTS one I suppose.

The 4.7 Sport GTS is my ideal car..Two for sale currently..the white car at Dicky Graces and the Grigio granito one at Nuvola.......Funny but I though the grey one had sold as I know someone on here was after it and was told it was sold but it has never gone off sale. That was over a month ago.