QP Sport GTS - I'm in love

D Walker

Yeah I like the one at Nuvola - but way out of my budget - If I was in for a QP that is.
Take it they are rarer than hens teeth!

Andyk

Doesn't seem to be many about.....There was 4 for sale before Chritsmas but now only 2. . . Oh and they sound amazing in 4.7 form...

ChrisQP09

Def not .... looks OK from the front then you come around the back and its an Audi...This model still hasn't grown on me I'm afraid. Looks its best in GTS form though......Love the interior though.

I do hate the new ones, the older look is classic and distinctive. The new ones do look like Audi or American Sedan from the rear, when every part of the car should look unmistakably Italian.

Wattie

Agree Wattie........I take it you don't like Marmite then...

This was actually the colour of the press car that EVO test drove in Italy....Bet there are not that many around in this particular hue.
Marmite, Yeah love it!
For me the spoiler is the 2 tone seats and door cards. One piece leather seats with piping would have been far far classier IMO.
Cheers Wattie

Andyk

Was thinking the same.....if a dealer paid 26k for it it will reappear for 30k.......

Bourekoue

This one..... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maserati-...2245770?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a47252f8a

The 4.7 Sport GTS is my ideal car..Two for sale currently..the white car at Dicky Graces and the Grigio granito one at Nuvola.......Funny but I though the grey one had sold as I know someone on here was after it and was told it was sold but it has never gone off sale. That was over a month ago.

Yes that's right I went to see the grigio granito one nuvola before christmas and it was sold 2 weeks earlier and not on the premises any longer.

Andyk

Yes Bourekoue saw Dicky's car I believe..In fact I think Bourekoue say everyone that was for sale at the time.....

Andyk

Yep, was thinking that........I'm not a car dealer so I could be wrong so this is just my thoughts but this is a 29k car max for me and then you would want a great warrenty on it for that money......A very rare car in a very rare colour but its a marmite colour as well with the interior. When you think a good 4.7 S can be had for 33k/35k.....but good luck to them as if they can get that for it thats a great profit...

Andyk

Nice colour and at that price, it will sell considering the warranty.

Not sure Chris, here they have been going with 40k on the clock for 25k - 28k over the past few years. Meridian has recently put up the grey one at 36k with 20k on the clock and that has opened the door for others to try......This happened to the GS 16 months ago.......

ChrisQP09

Yes I see your point mate. There are too many variables at play, I think Nuvola are bidding on the colour combo selling this one and also because when demand is up and supply is down, we all know what happens.

Andyk

Yep, think you are spot on...Think that's exactly the angle they are coming from.........I just love the car and when it was for sale privately at 26k if I had the readies I would have snapped it up but now at 35k I would be looking at a 4.7 S QP or a 4.2 GT I think.