Top Gear tonight

Andyk

If anyone is interested ..Christmas special tonight BBC2 8:30 ... Two part special with the 2nd part tomorrow.

maverick

Just down a quick valuation on Clarkson's 928 on auto trader for a laugh using the veg H982FKL , and guess what , it recognised it so it defently was registered with that reg .

Parptoot

I found that a little disjointed and they persist on pretending they don't know what's coming up.dI'd rather they did it as it comes and spend less time 'acting'.
I still watch it though, because after all, it is entertaining and mildly funny from time to time.

Lotus for me, then the Porker.....not interested in the H-beam chassis American thing in the slightest :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Good enough entertainment but what fantastic scenery. Always hard to tell how much is in the editing but that Lotus looks impressive. Always loved the 928, though. Great looking car. As for the Mustang... er, no.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
At the start of my search for a 'toy' the first car I considered was a yellow Esprit V8, then a Noble. Still glad I got the spyder.

hoyin

At the start of my search for a 'toy' the first car I considered was a yellow Esprit V8, then a Noble. Still glad I got the spyder.

I haven't watched it yet as I am abroad. Need to find a way of watching it soon.

Should have got a Noble! I have one. It is the most amazing car I have ever driven. Once you have driven one it makes everything seem very ordinary in comparison.

Contigo

Sponsor
Passed an hour on a sat night. Patagonia is awesome and the scenery in Chile including the Condor were beautiful. It's so contrived it's not funny!