MC Grancabrio Centenary

Andyk

It's not the MC though Pat which is why its cheaper......But I would take that as its the best looking Grancab I've seen...I've been looking at the advert for a while drooling...I posted it up but the consensus was I was the only one who liked the colour combination....Think it's perfect to be honest. 30k spare then was a track toy like an Exige or something.

safrane

Not keen on either of them...I think I would spend the £100k+ on something else.

Phil H

I saw the Centenary car today.

Very nice
Very expensive
Somewhat ostentatious; absolutely fine for Monaco but a bit OTT for good ol' Blighty

If I only had £140k to spend on a car I wouldn't buy it. If I had zillions to spend I would.

PH

Andyk

I saw the Centenary car today.

Very nice
Very expensive
Somewhat ostentatious; absolutely fine for Monaco but a bit OTT for good ol' Blighty

If I only had £140k to spend on a car I wouldn't buy it. If I had zillions to spend I would.

PH

I do agree with you Phil.....The blue is very 'in your face'.....don't think the interior helps.....I love bright but it's even a bit much for me. Much prefer the grey one..

Did they have the silver face lift GT. It's been for sale for ages..would imagine it was a demo car. Not a colour many spec but I think it really suits the car with all the MC bits. Wondered what it looked like in the flesh.....They have just dropped the price from 95k to 90k but with the miles and looking at other cars I think it should be more like 80k to 85k.

Attachments

• silvermaserati-granturismo-s-mc-shift-97535571-2.jpg
    silvermaserati-granturismo-s-mc-shift-97535571-2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 37
  • maserati-granturismo-s-mc-shift-97535571-1.jpg
    maserati-granturismo-s-mc-shift-97535571-1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 37

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I couldn't agree more. I was lucky enough to get a passenger ride in the Competition version of the 275 GTB and it was awesome. It is very rare as it was one of only 12 made and 1 of only 3 RHD cars. In a nutshell, it was as uncomfy as h3ll but, despite being very hot (heat-soak from the all-alloy interior), with back ache (unadjustable seats) and deaf in my left ear (open pipes exiting under the door) I just didn't want to get out. The sound was incredible; almost as good as a 4200 on open pipes! A once in a lifetime experience of a fabulous car.

MAF260

I still have an issue with the wheel sizes on these cars. They look so massively under-wheeled, even on 20" rims:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Andyk

They need the wheels pushed out and the car needs to be a little lower...That would sort it out...All GT's are the same......The wheels are too far in......The only thing that needs sorting on the car....Just look at the back....Just doesn't look right. But that it easily fixed with a call to Noor.