Not Nice.....

Andyk

Cock......There is another post with this one...No accounting for taste....

safrane

Bit harsh...ok not the most discreet colour scheme, but presumably a wrap...as to its owner I have no idea who they are and doubt I ever will...but they bought a Maser and that's one thing in their favour.

hoyin

But the engine is not going to be in great condition! Lots of revving when the engine is not warmed up. I think the guy has an aventador now. Seen that number plate on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blondie

I don't believe it is a Stradale as it is a 2010 model and has 4 seats. The Stradale was introduced in 2011 with only 2 seats. 4 seats came with the 2013 model. It's a mock up job on an S. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong..... So from that point of view, it's overpriced haha.

Andyk

They have undersold it, looks like a Stradale not an S?

Its not a Stradale....Its had the bits added.......It was for sale with this company before before it got wrapped.......It was a lovely red back then. PLus as Merrian has said it's the wrong age for a 4 seater Stradale...

hoyin

Those are a lot of mods to get it like a strad. New exhaust system and new back and front end?

It is a LHD as well. I wonder if it will sell at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andyk

There is another S on Autotrader done up like a Stradale..They have even changed the interior and made it two seats but it has the four seater bonnet.