Nice...

dem maser

Tomorrow morning that will be on my drive....after i go to camelot will get the driver to go there

allandwf

Hmmmm.... decisions, that one in the classic colour combination, or the black one that was posted a while back?

Andyk

Black one for me looked much better..The black one was a road legal Corsa edition I believe so a bit different to this road going one. All road ones where in this colour combination I believe..

CliveP1

we used to live round the corner from there, the guy was getting a Veyron out of the showroom and he stopped the traffic while it was reversed out for some lucky punter.

conaero

Forum Owner
I like the interior and I am not normally a fan of blue inside.

She is lovely, mind you, I would feel like a bit of a tool parking that in Tescos.

StuartW

I like the interior and I am not normally a fan of blue inside.

She is lovely, mind you, I would feel like a bit of a tool parking that in Tescos.

I'd put up with feeling a bit of a tool if I had the chance to take it Tesco

hoyin

I wouldn't be going to Tesco if I had that!!! I saw the black one owned by Joe Macari and I have some photos of it. Will try and dig them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoyin

Is that big tv screen on the dash standard?? Doesn't it block your entire view out??? That is hideous.

Wonder how much it is worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeey_boiy

Stunning, has anyone else seen the feature from fifth gear? UK buyer takes delivery in winter and then drives it through the snow for a few hundred miles for them to film it on the track.

Look at the state of his paint work after the drive......and then he bins it in the snow into the track wall and didn't even look bothered!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCm31-SqIjk

Mike

safrane

Is that big tv screen on the dash standard?? Doesn't it block your entire view out??? That is hideous.

That's the aftermarket Alpine unit with Sat Nav and a reversing camera...wonder if the sat nav has a route planner to avoid speed humps and narrow country roads?

Andyk

Stunning, has anyone else seen the feature from fifth gear? UK buyer takes delivery in winter and then drives it through the snow for a few hundred miles for them to film it on the track.

Look at the state of his paint work after the drive......and then he bins it in the snow into the track wall and didn't even look bothered!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCm31-SqIjk

Mike

When I had a Lotus went on a run with 10 others ans he turned up and joined us for part of the run...

Andyk

Lovely Geoff...Another Corsa so probably not road registered but looks stunning in orange..