TapaTalk

adam01

Anyone recently having issues using this app to access SM site?

(deleted due to non connectivity & now cannot locate it in their forum search)

conaero

Forum Owner
I must confess I keep getting emails to update it which I have been ignoring.

I'll do it this week for you and hopefully that should fix it.

alfatwo

Being a old bugger I only use the mobile for talking to people and the occasional text,the intended purpose... so what is TapaTalk?

Dave

gingeh721

My tapatalk stopped working recently. I had to delete the forum and the had the same problems, where the forum wouldn't show up in a 'maserati' search. 'Maserati life' also did not appear so I've now lost that for now.

Another search of 'sportsmaserati' was successful and I managed to get it working again.

hoyin

Mine is working fine. I love using tapatalk so much quicker and more convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

Being a old bugger I only use the mobile for talking to people and the occasional text,the intended purpose... so what is TapaTalk?

Dave

Probably better go back to using the computer to crack keys for Nazi codes and generating premium bond numbers :)

C

hoyin

Dave

It is an app that simplifies accessing these type of forums.

Makes it easy to read and to post to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parisien

Dave

...thats like saying you only ever used your cars for shopping trips Dave......come on.......step up.......:)

P

adam01

re post #22

yes but some other features - cant recall as its a while since I switched

if u read the TT forum, pretty vague on differences

conaero

Forum Owner
OK, Tapatalk has been updated to the most recent version: 5.3.2

Can someone tell me if its working better now?

Steve GS

All I know is the forum works great on my iPhone I wish tapa talk would stop telling me there is an app for this when I'm booting this forum up. Like a reminder about 4 times every time.

alfatwo

...thats like saying you only ever used your cars for shopping trips Dave......come on.......step up.......:)

P

Being an old bas-ard I think all this mobile phone stuff is a generation thing..1471,no calls after 9 in the evening,Its rude and no calls untill after 9 in the morning!
£25 lasts me all year with my pay and go..

Dave

adam01

OK, Tapatalk has been updated to the most recent version: 5.3.2

Can someone tell me if its working better now?

Hi Matt,

I deleted the link in Tap when the link was not functioning.

have since tried to re link but for some reason the app is not seeing the forum site.

I will refer to the system builders to see if its an application problem.

Do you need to register the site with them again?