Belfast Member of the Family

Wattie

Thanks guys, I bought the one advertised on Charles Hurst Maserati, its Nero carbonio and the ZF :) couldnt risk the DS, nice box nonetheless.

Ill hopefully drive hasslefree for a year anyway with their 1 year warranty.

A wise decision, enjoy the car!
Cheers Wattie

Parisien

...the Fermanagh plate really makes it look extra special.......great to see another one over here

P

casadalloro

Well pleased but i need to wait for the cherished number to come off before i can use her legally!! Drive back to ards from carryduff where i met the transporter was great.... Sports exhaust sound awesome and does blip on downchanges.. :)

ChrisQP09

ChrisQP09 ... did i spot you heading towards Bangor at holywood exchange this morning??

You did indeed my friend, I stopped by Costa before catching up with a Pilot friend :) Were you in your 4200?

PS: I am awaiting on my Partner giving me availability for her leave, regards to villa rental.

casadalloro

Not with snow forecast and theres a lump out of my alternator belt so needs done... Was in the Giulietta..dont often take the CC to work...

casadalloro

Followed a Grantourismo round the link road at newtownards this afternoon..think he lives down the peninsula and a Ghibli in that nice bright blue passed me on the sydeneham car park on mon morning when i was in the masser...

ChrisQP09

Followed a Grantourismo round the link road at newtownards this afternoon..think he lives down the peninsula and a Ghibli in that nice bright blue passed me on the sydeneham car park on mon morning when i was in the masser...

Yea nice, was it a dark GT? there is one sits parked at top of Holywood main street. Otherwise I seen a white GranCabrio at City Airport last week.

What's mine like in the flesh then ? :)

casadalloro

black i think it was...

Yours looks well though i wasnt that close.... Peeved trying to get to work as parkway was solid right up to belmont road and i had to go to holywood to get onto the sydenham bypass to get to otherside of town......

ChrisQP09

black i think it was...

Yours looks well though i wasnt that close.... Peeved trying to get to work as parkway was solid right up to belmont road and i had to go to holywood to get onto the sydenham bypass to get to otherside of town......

ill keep eye out for the 4200