Belfast Member of the Family

ChrisQP09

Hi guys just bought an 09 QP Sport GT from main Dealership here.

Taking delivery on Wed and getting it detailed and cleaned up first. I wish to learn alot here and if I can help anyone I will.

Andyk

Welcome Chris....and just love you choice of QP....Sport GT is a lovely car...Was it the black or silver that they currently have advertised..?

ChrisQP09

Thanks guys, I bought the one advertised on Charles Hurst Maserati, its Nero carbonio and the ZF :) couldnt risk the DS, nice box nonetheless.

Ill hopefully drive hasslefree for a year anyway with their 1 year warranty.

Parisien

Usually monthly Chris...............

Kiddin' .....there had been meets of a mini type......on 2 occasions.....merely a chat in a pub ( which happened across the border as he had his GT over from the UK) and a chat at Hursts with nfm!

P

Alfabaz

Welcome, Chris - health to enjoy! The NI Italian Motor Club meets monthly (I believe) and they organise an annual Italian car show in the summer, which is well worth a visit. Lots of interesting stuff there, and it would be good to see another Maser.

Andyk

Thanks guys, I bought the one advertised on Charles Hurst Maserati, its Nero carbonio and the ZF :) couldnt risk the DS, nice box nonetheless.

Ill hopefully drive hasslefree for a year anyway with their 1 year warranty.

Looks a lovely Chris......Sure you will have loads of fun driving her...

casadalloro

Well done Chris, look forward to seeing pics... My 4200cc in due over here just before Christmas.. Getting picked up wed or thur this week from england so thats another Masser in the province...
Have been to the NI Italian club day at lisburn a few times and theres a great selection of cars on show...
Theres a maserati club ireland but most of their activities seem to be based around limerick....

ChrisQP09

Yea, will get pics up next week :)

The NI Italian Club Day sounds good, love how Massers are far and few between, not the M5 or RS6 guy.

zagatoes30

Welcome good choice, there are a few nutters on here, you will soon recognise them, but the rest of us are quite nice.