GS still for sale

Parisien

You mean miles arent massive....seems keenly priced..as you say shame about interior

P

Rwc13

I am generally not a fan of all blue interiors, but I could definitely live with that, which would make it a very keenly priced car to me

Andyk

You mean miles arent massive....seems keenly priced..as you say shame about interior

P

i love the interior Frank....Just thing some wouldn't. That Anniversary blue is so lovely as well....One of it not the nicest blue.

outrun

I like the blue but its not one I'd buy. It's a strong colour and will not appeal to all. Like all these cars, it just needs the right buyer and that's not likely at the this time of year. Personally, I much preferred the blue netunno car that I used to own and my favourite is grigio nuvolari. Each to their own oif course !! Oh and silver is nice too! Shows the shape that the designers wanted us to see.

Andyk

Agree on silver...I had a 3200 in that colour and for me showed the lines better than any colour even if its not the most popular...

BL330

I love the blue too, but am with Steve on the interior choice.
Interestingly majority of the GS we see in Australia are in silver / grey / black pallette.
I've tried to upload 2 group photos to show my point. Is there a file size limit?
The first is the Australian Maserati Forum members at this year's Auto Italia in Canberra in March. Sorry in advance if it comes out inverted, but we are down under.
Second is the Annual concours of Club Maserati Australia Inc. held at Vaucluse House in Sydney in November.
Darker colours abound, the brighter ones really stand out against these.

zagatoes30

I quite like the blue and the interior isn't too bad, the only downside is it's a Coupe.

PS I hate Silver cars

D Walker

I had some dialogue who was selling it for a "friend", I had the history etc..
I believe one of the guys on here who sold it then bought another,
Things did not stack up or feel right for me,
And......my garage is to small!

MrCoop

Now sold...apparently...whoever has bought it has acquired a very nice looking car. Wish I'd grown a pair sooner, as it was hanging around for a while...sigh...

Anyone on here claim to be the new owner?

Andyk

Two can.....but that was before...Would be good to have the new owner on here as we would then know 3 of its owners...Such a lovely looking car.

safrane

Appear to be a couple of GS for sale at the moment at under £25k...they won't hang about for long...The rest are £30k.