5. Contigo
6. rockits
7. Newton
8. Roger
9. Arfa
10. Stu Kemp
11.mav

Spartacus

Dont think thats going to wash with Kempo , hes not normal you know . And he has trouble understanding how to do the simplist of task properly . Asking for a drink for example :

KEMP.jpg

and he has to wear one of these after hes been to the doctors :

kempo 2.jpg

Steve GS

If the meet was today it would be great for me as just had to pull of a job due to aspestos. Will try and make the evening as only briefly met a fue of you guys at that cock in the north pub before you lot had all the fun on the Xmas bash.

hodroyd

Nothing positive, what's the date, thought I had it in my phone but can't see it, is it next week..?? Going through a bit of stuff at the moment that I have to go through every few weeks, you know what I mean, so not sure yet..!!

Just checked and it's next week, I might be OK for then, I will let you know..!!

Kookaburra

I'm really hoping this is still ON as I've arranged the day off to get some paint repairs done before turning up for the evening at the Ace cafe. Anyone???

Arfa

Yet again best laid plans fall apart. I now can't make Thursday for pretty much the same reason I couldn't get to Modena. Still I suppose it's good for business.

dem maser

I'm really hoping this is still ON as I've arranged the day off to get some paint repairs done before turning up for the evening at the Ace cafe. Anyone???

Like Mark says, turn up!! I have taken a day off for it so I can tell you it's def ON!!

conaero

Forum Owner
I tried to send the email out on Friday but it just errors think 1and1, my ISP, has blocked sending mass emails.

zagatoes30

Despite my early planning I have been unable to reschedule the meeting they booked for me in Dublin on the 12th, not a happy bunny

CliveP1

Hi guys will try and make it to the pub for 1pm but won't be able to get to the Ace.