Very cheap QP for sale.

bigbob

Saloons always depreciate more than coupes which in turn depreciate more than convertibles.

It just looks old in the photos, not wear and tear, just a 10+ year old car.

You know how it is, people are looking at a used S class, see this and have a drive, headbutt the windscreen, ask about the servicing costs and buy the S class.

Personally I like Goodwood Green but it's not a colour that sells.

Andyk

POsted this one up about 3 weeks ago...Looked like it sold but now back up with the same pictures.

outrun

Yes, the colour and the interior carpets are a bit marmite but still, if it has a decent history it's peanuts for such a nice car.

How much lower can these really go? Surely you're going to recover £8k no matter what which makes it cheap to own for 2-3 years.

bigbob

Yes, the colour and the interior carpets are a bit marmite but still, if it has a decent history it's peanuts for such a nice car.

How much lower can these really go? Surely you're going to recover £8k no matter what which makes it cheap to own for 2-3 years.

I would agree with that even if you might spend £4k on servicing if brakes/clutch/o2 sensors etc are on their way out.

StuartW

Excellent value & still is a very nice looking car, I personally much prefer it to the current QP

rs48635

Very nice. And a few extras too, front seat comfort pack and rear screens (plus DVD?)

Simon

I would agree with that even if you might spend £4k on servicing if brakes/clutch/o2 sensors etc are on their way out.

These 'cheap' 10-15k cars could be very deceptive, add in new tyres, clutch, full service, brake discs/pads and any other problems and you'll be getting closer to 20k if not above it.

maverick

A friends father is selling his QP 2004 81000 miles full service with new clutch and f1 pump plus loads of money spent on it resently , dark blue with cream very good condition see car for sale section .
£12000 no offers .

outrun

Just a few too many miles for me Mav. Shame as I like the colour scheme. If it was below 70k i would seriously consider it.

maverick

Yep the miles do let it down abit but still a tidy car for some one who's not to fused about milage

Andyk

These 'cheap' 10-15k cars could be very deceptive, add in new tyres, clutch, full service, brake discs/pads and any other problems and you'll be getting closer to 20k if not above it.

While I fully get what you are saying Simon a 2004 car in great condition with no work to do is worth about 15k these days anyway......

Ewan

Another slight problem with the higher mileage cars is that they tend to have a lot of stone chip damage on the flanks ahead if the rear wheels. The mud guards on the front were too small on the early cars. And to respray the sills, rear doors, and rear arches on both sides is expensive. You could easily spend £2k on paint on a dark coloured car such as this green QP.

But if you can live with the white stone chips, this particular has to be a bargain. It's mega spec for an 04 car, with message seats, rear screens, DVD, picnic tables etc. and the mileage isn't too bad. Money well spent I'd say.