GT - What the !!!!!!!!

Andyk

Just seen this, I nearly puked!

If you lost the red pin stripping you could get away with it, what is this guy thinking of???

More like bring all the red back and get rid of that hideous blue......

Tron...Hahahaha..That's it

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
It's got a Stradale bonnet, Stradale exhaust and the glovebox has an MC Stradale badge on it. If it actually is s strad, would that be good value?

But it's too old to be a four-seater yet has rear seats. The one Nareman had made is not this one (and was RHD). The GTS which is for sale could have a Novitec kit. I think it's trying to be this:

IMG-20131024-00625.jpg

Andyk

OH dear lord ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2b1ask1

Special case
Tron was bad enough back in 1982...

[video=youtube;3efV2wqEjEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3efV2wqEjEY[/video]

Chrisbassett

But it's too old to be a four-seater yet has rear seats. The one Nareman had made is not this one (and was RHD). The GTS which is for sale could have a Novitec kit.

Probably the same owner.

I guess it's someone who either did the seat conversion themselves or got hold of stradale parts and bolted them on. The advert is wrong in so many ways (beyond the mere existence of the car itself being wrong) that almost anything is possible.

Edit: the front brakes don't look very like Stradale ones, so it's a mongrel.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed, Chris. A bash-together from many donors. The good Lord Himself only knows how well it's been done bit I'd not buy it. Apart from anything else the inside is a monstrosity. That headlining is calamitous!

Andyk

This is def not a Stradale as it does have the right front seats for a 2010 Stradale....Plus this dealer has sold another car like this with all the Stradale kit on it as it was for sale some time ago.....It was red I believe .... Hold on....Its the same car but now has a wrap on it. They do sell lots of LHD cars and have sold a yellow Stradale before now.