GTS MCS just under £40k

dem maser

the only thing I see wrong with it is that you have to go to Manchester to get it.....haha
looks very good, I cant see naything wrong, low miles, decent spec...could be "not available" when you ring...a ghost advert to take enquiries

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I'd say it's about the right money for the mileage if it's a good car, private sale. Won't be far off requiring a £3k clutch if it's not had one.

bigbob

Glad you have said that Dicky, some people seem to think that the GranTurismo has amazing residuals especially as it gets old. They are good but not the good!

Andyk

I'd say it's about the right money for the mileage if it's a good car, private sale. Won't be far off requiring a £3k clutch if it's not had one.

Is that how much a clutch is on these........bloody ****......they don't get any cheaper to run do they...Whats a QP/GRansport clutch 2k? ............ Most manufacturers try and make their new models cheaper to service and run not Maserati....

StuartW

Fair enough then, I guess I am used to seeing them north of £45k for trade sales rather than private, it just stood out as being sub £40 to me

mcs

Some pics used are HR Owen pics and some are from a dealer called HCS the colour seems incorrect - that car is grey not Black - my car is Nero and is VERY black where as this seems dark grey. Strange!