Yet another QP for sale

safrane

Looks nice...but.

If it was to need a new clutch and brakes add another £4/5000 to that.

dem maser

would not go to look at it....if they are taking pictures with the grill badge the way it is then it is not mint....id negotiate a price over the hpone and then itll be subject to viewing and it checking out

Andyk

As you say its been for sale for ages...Probably longer than most on PH/Autotrader...Not sure why as its well priced and the miles aren't sky high......

Phil H

I almost had dealings with the company 3 or 4 years ago, but wouldn't waste my time again.

PH

Weddy

It is a nice QP. I've never fancied a green car, but think I could be persuaded. Lovely interior too.

Aw well....I'll keep looking....

Kev

Wattie

Nope, it's green and green cars should not exist.......is green even a colour choice nowadays.....except for Lamborghini frog green which could just about pull it off..........just!
Cheers Wattie

outrun

I like the green one. Still have an opportunity on a cat d one for less than 10k. Tempting.

outrun

Different one. Its aquamarine which is unusual but low miles, like 28k or so. If it was black, blue or silver I'd have bought it already.

outrun

Someone I know. It had a light front bumper which is fixed but the colour match is not right so it needs a £1000 proper repaint of the nose and nearside wing. I think I can get it for 9.5k which seems OK. Two minds!!!!

rs48635

Someone I know. It had a light front bumper which is fixed but the colour match is not right so it needs a £1000 proper repaint of the nose and nearside wing. I think I can get it for 9.5k which seems OK. Two minds!!!!
Man up and get it!!