Gransport 22995

Steve GS

Fire extinguisher? Aluminium passenger foot rest? 9mm Beretta in the glovebox??

He never upgraded the sterio. But I've already changed the base unit will sort the speakers out as I go along.
Horse head in the boot-- it's for sale. I Decided to keep the 9mm in the glove box as it's no use for anything else.

Andyk

I remember!! do you know how much it was?

£341

Here is the rest of options and prices

Out of range paint - £1450
Paint colour from sample - £2900
Pearlescent Bianco Fuji - £3482
Coloured brake calipers (red, aluminium or yellow) -£388
External grills in black - £295
19 inch Trofeo alloys - Grigio mercury - £470
19 inch Trofeo alloys - Ball polished - £755
Cruise control - £341
Spare wheel - £441
Carbon fibre rear wing - £775
Sat nav and GSM phone - £2465
AUditorium 200 hi fi - £645
Electrochromic rear view mirror - £235
Xenon and washer jets - £964
Parking sensors - £447
CD changer becker six disc - £540
Five piece luggage set - £1721
Fire extinguisher - £341
Car cover - £183
Coloured steering wheel colour on request - £182
Heated front seats with driver memory - £530
Carbon fibre door sill trim - £585
Carbon fibre door panel trim - £495
Aluminium passenger foot rest - £425
Leather in lieu of brightex racing fabric - £1680

Limited Edition package - £3175
Red coloured calipers
CD changer
Full leather
19 inch Trofeo in Grigio Mercury
Electrochromatic rear view mirror
Heated front seats with driver memory
External grills in black
Seatta badges
Xenon headlight washers
200 high power hi fi
Rear parking sensors

You can see why most took the LE package as it was a big saving over adding each one separately...

Steve GS

Looking at that list I'm wondering if a lot of the extras on my car were put on after purchase. It doesn't make sense why they didn't go for the LE package as only a couple of things on that list are not on my car. Is there a way of finding out what spec the car originally came with?

Andyk

Steve, all the above were factory options..Pretty sure you couldn't spec after it was made.....Is yours an LE.....Although the LE has say red calipers customer could stull spec yellow if they wanted...same on the wheels you could spec ball polish even though grigio mercury came with the LE spec.......

Isnt yours an anniversary blue one......Not sure it this had a spec all its own as the colour wasn't available as a standard colour apart from the Anniversary cars which were only available for a certain time....but could be wrong.

MAserati should be able to give you the spec of your car when new...

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Looking at that list I'm wondering if a lot of the extras on my car were put on after purchase. It doesn't make sense why they didn't go for the LE package as only a couple of things on that list are not on my car. Is there a way of finding out what spec the car originally came with?

Phone Maserati UK with VIN number, or a main dealer can also print out the build spec for you with the same VIN number.
I've done both, over the phone with Maserati UK before buying mine, then a main dealer after I bought it for a hard copy, well actually PDF!

Steve GS

Steve, all the above were factory options..Pretty sure you couldn't spec after it was made.....Is yours an LE.....Although the LE has say red calipers customer could stull spec yellow if they wanted...same on the wheels you could spec ball polish even though grigio mercury came with the LE spec.......

Isnt yours an anniversary blue one......Not sure it this had a spec all its own as the colour wasn't available as a standard colour apart from the Anniversary cars which were only available for a certain time....but could be wrong.

MAserati should be able to give you the spec of your car when new...

I
Have the red calipers what puzzles me is they put all the extras in this car apart from the auditorium 200 sterio. And yes it is the anniversary blue.

safrane

The Auditorium stereo is pretty poor...I removed the amp from mine and the speakers are cloth rather than paper...maybe the first owner preferred the engine note.

Steve GS

I'm just curious as to the history of my car so a call to maserati UK will be on the cards.

FelixV

Very similar to mine apart from the colour.

Kind regards,
Felix

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 8