OzzieAl

conaero

Forum Owner
Anyone down under had any contact with him in the last couple of months?

As many of you know he was my copilot down to Modena and despite several attempts to contact him I have heard nothing?

He's not logged in since before the trip, getting a bit concerned now.

Contigo

Sponsor
No, I haven't and I was thinking about him last week and what a nice chap he is. Let us know what you find Matt.

adam01

Was also one of the early foundation members of MMG down here but has not communicated for a while

conaero

Forum Owner
He was feeling a bit ill the last few days of the trip, think I broke him, it was just a cold or virus.

He then took a trip to Belgium to see some friends for a few days, then back to Blighty and off back to Aus on the following Tuesday.

I did get an email from him the day he landed but then nothing:

Just wanted to drop you a quick line and say thank you so much for having me round, I had a great time... managed to sort my laptop delivery out and came and picked it up from the builders... the build is coming along nicely,, I see... J soon be finished Sarah don’t worry.

Anyway now back in Aus for a whole day,, and I have even been back to work... so speak with you soon...

Alan

And thanks again, I always enjoy myself with you guys... Italy was Fab, so was France, and Switzerland a serious amount of drinking was done every night.... the bar staff at the hotel’s could not keep up but made a mint.

outrun

He's a factory insider Matt. Like Donal MacIntyre but working for Maserati. He has reported back that our trip was 10% of the price of the factory tour, involved more alcohol, better looking clientele (thanks Merrian), louder cars and a better time all round.

He has since been dismissed and is seeking a new role.

Seriously, hope he's OK.

conaero

Forum Owner
that last line is our biggest clue........"serious amount of drinking was done every night"

It was 4am every night mate, the only early ones where when the wife arrived :(

Ill never forget coming down at 9am on departure day to find Robert still cuddling a bottle of Bacardi he bought when I left at 4am.

Contigo

Sponsor
I got down at 6am on the Sunday morning and Robin and Robert were having a heart to heart lol! Unbelievable amount of Stamina those two have got for a drink and chat!