Déjà vu?

Grant V

I posted a pic of the Alfieri on Facebook and a friend remarked that this is where the Perana went. I think he has a point and it seems that this project has all disappeared into nothing:

(The Perana Performance Group is a South African car developer located in Port Elizabeth. It is the second manufacturer which uses the Perana brand name after the famous Basil Green Motors. The company was founded in the late 2007. The cars are manufactured in the Hi-Tech plant of Hi-Tech Automotive & Superformance. By 2012 Superformance partnered with AC Cars and the Perana was renamed the AC 378 GT Zagato. Reportedly there are about ten pre-production models completed)

hilts uk

Looks a little too much like a drag racer, cab is too far back and yes a bit of TVR in it. Lets hope the Alfieri has a better future than the Perana

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I don't like that at all; too many awkward angles, too many vents/holes, too long at the front and too short at the back but that's probably because it's been hit hard up the rear, or certainly looks like it has. I am not surprised it disappeared because there has to be a very limited pool of people that would spend a lot of money to sit in what looks like a very badly designed kit car. IMO, no loss to motoring.