1999 3200 GT manual boomerang

alfa4door

A rare 1999 3200 8 cyl 3200 cc twin turbo in reliable and updated (Throttle body and accelerator pod) always maintained and with only about 70,000 km on the odo. The car is Registered in British Columbia and is located in Montreal Que.
This amazing car is the last of a long line of Italian cars I have owned and it is in my opinion the last of the true uncompromising gts. 375 HP instantly on tap, you better pay attention but if you did it will spin webs about mortal simple transposition devices, like my boy 911. I love this car.
IT is a RARE SIX SPEED manual and it needs make no excuses in the hand of true gear head.
Esthetically very pleasing with some very minor scratches typical of a car that is used as it should be, frequently during the good season. It has hardly ever seen rain.
Now we live in Montreal and my great collection has to thin down or I will never drive any of these.
24000 AS IS WHERE IS IN MONTREAL
Inspections welcome. The car is in storage (heated and dry )with a few sister and brothers for the winter. but it can be extracted, and shipped anywhere at the buyer expense
Boomerang tail lights, of course

3200gt (2).jpg3200gt (3).jpg3200gt (4).jpg

dem maser

looks good...try posting it on a site a little closer to you....cant see many people from here wanting to import her

good luck