3200 £7950

StuartW

Horrible seats and boot liner (which appears to have leaked at some point) but I have seen a lot worse for a lot more money. I have to say that I'm surprised to see it that low from a dealer, it makes you wonder how much they paid for it

CatmanV2

That interior is in a **** of a state for a car that's only done 53k.
Front *and* rear seats?

Water damage?

C

Contigo

Sponsor
Price is too low for age and miles. Plus this bit of the ad worries me "Showing 53,000 Miles Recorded, £7,950"

That means they have their doubts. I reckon that's a clocked car if ever I've seen one.

Look on Pistonheads, only 5 cars and range from £11,490 to £17,995, that's more like it.

highlander

Price is too low for age and miles. Plus this bit of the ad worries me "Showing 53,000 Miles Recorded, £7,950"

That means they have their doubts. I reckon that's a clocked car if ever I've seen one.

Look on Pistonheads, only 5 cars and range from £11,490 to £17,995, that's more like it.

Agree. Either clocked or water damage for that wear v mileage IMO.

allandwf

Is it sitting high at the rear? or is it just me. Also expansion bottle looks a tad empty! That saying an all important inspection should reveal most.

Gp79

I'm only 20 miles away so might go take a look in the week, but as above the photos normally flatter so it must be rough.

allandwf

Rough car , low price, can't see the problem. If they had it up for 12k then maybe but they don't.

dem maser

true but could be flase economy regarding the "low price" if it needs 6k to put right could have had a good one for a little less........

allandwf

^ it usually is always the case Dem, unless you have access to parts and can do a lot of the work yourself.

dem maser

Agree...good buy if your handy and save on labour costs but if not then can be a false economy.....a good 3200 is around the 12k mark i think

alfatwo

Agree...good buy if your handy and save on labour costs but if not then can be a false economy.....a good 3200 is around the 12k mark i think

There's not many good one's left Dem,thats the problem...I'd say more like 14 to 15k+ for a nice RHD 3200GT
There going for lots more in mainland Europe,20-25 thousand Euros!..which I can't quite understand

Dave