Nice Facelift 4200 - Stolen Recovered & Laid up for a bit - Value?

rockits

I came across a 4200 that my brother knows is for sale. Bit of a weird one as it is a nice full main dealer history car with only 20k miles and 3 total owners from new. Seems to have been stolen then recovered fairly quickly but no insurance claim. Also then seems to have moved from London to Paris. Then seems to have been stored/laid up for a bit of no use. However has started to have been used again in the last year and has full Maserati main dealer history then main dealer service in March this year.

Nice enough colour but not sure how much the stolen/recovered bit will affect its value. ALso the laid up bit of no use although I am guessing the service would have resolved any issues with any contaminated fluids from lack of use. If it was dry stored in a nice garage rather than sitting outside it should be in good nick. Altough not sure how much if any damage/issues would occur do to no use?
10038_2133451_1_141114_122526.jpg

rockits

Also not so sure about the blue dash, steering wheel and lower door panels....but it seems to work with the blue paintwork to me and the tan leather. I have seen much worse ;)

10038_2133451_2_141114_122526.jpg

Parisien

A good dig around would be apt plus the usual close indie inspection, whats it been sold for.....its in my fav colour too

P

JonH

Why does that not surprise us Dicky..........not that I am associating you with stolen goods.

marios kriticos

SPONSOR: Autosheild
Who ever decides to go for this car you need to speak to Dicky first .
Don't buy it with out talking to Dicky.

Marios