Top end Alfieri competitor

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Catman said Crossfire and now I can't get that thought out of my head. I agree that it looks kind of nice I'd need hypnosis before I could ever buy one.

Andyk

What's not to like.....

Attachments

• 2016-mercedes-benz-gt-amg-artists-rendering-photo-585554-s-1280x782.jpg
    2016-mercedes-benz-gt-amg-artists-rendering-photo-585554-s-1280x782.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 3

BJL

The problem is that in the right colour say dark grey metallic and the new 4.0 ltrV8 pushing out near 600 bhp all at less than 100k the Alfieri when it gets here is going to have to be mind blowing in every department or it wont get a look in.

Andyk

i sort of get it Matt with the rear of the car.....but I do see more F type in it than 911......Either way I to me its a very well proportioned and fine looking car.......

dem maser

the panamera is ugly and the 911 well its not ugly but been around so looong.....macan is alright nothing amazing.....overall not pretty cars

Andyk

it has the same rake of the rear yes.......that's it for me though......Take the Ghibli though Matt...Has the same front light area as a Mazda 6, more than once I have seen a Mazda 6 in the distance and got excited thinking it was a Ghibli........Designers will struggle not to add details from other cars these days but I don't see the Merc as a blatant rip off of a 911 design.....We all see different things I suppose..........

Andyk

the panamera is ugly and the 911 well its not ugly but been around so looong.....macan is alright nothing amazing.....overall not pretty cars
other cars

I really like the latest 911.......A good evolution but yes to the untrained eye no different...So very subtle differences that work......That the best outright drivers car they used to be though from what I gather.

dem maser

it has the same rake of the rear yes.......that's it for me though......Take the Ghibli though Matt...Has the same front light area as a Mazda 6, more than once I have seen a Mazda 6 in the distance and got excited thinking it was a Ghibli........Designers will struggle not to add details from other cars these days but I don't see the Merc as a blatant rip off of a 911 design.....We all see different things I suppose..........

happened to me...on way down to Matts, a Ghibli overtook me, it was a Ghibli, 10 mins later I could see it in front of me, as I got closer it was a Mazda......

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at Phil's pictures - the QP is such a d@mn good-looking car, isn't it? That rear three-quarter view... beautiful, handsome and purposeful all wrapped up in one car. Knocks the spots off the Ghibli in the looks department, I reckons.

BJL

Looking at Phil's pictures - the QP is such a d@mn good-looking car, isn't it? That rear three-quarter view... beautiful, handsome and purposeful all wrapped up in one car. Knocks the spots off the Ghibli in the looks department, I reckons.

Totally agree Adam. Fantastic looking car.