Red QP Near Me - Might take a look

Andyk

Love Bordeaux Pontevechio on a QP5

Agree, looks much better in the flesh than pictures to...Suits an Exec Gt as well....Lovely car....There are currently 3 for sale in this colour ranging from 20k to this one at 27k...

Andyk

It does seem a lot of money...4.7's are still over 30k Dem....but it is that model QP Sport GTS money which is regarded as the best of the range...

outrun

Nice but too expensive.

I got offered a an 08 plate full auto with 35,000 miles for £20k recently so this car should be around £23-24K maximum.

Acklam car centre is a couple of miles from me.
So I will take a look tomorrow and report back
They did have a murky past - I knew one of the owners about 10 years ago and he was a rogue
Thankfully he has gone and I believe they are more reputable now but..................
If you are really interested and independent is essential considering the garage past (and that is not me unfortunately)
On the face of it
it is too expensive by about £5000
Just my thoughts
d

BJL

Probably putting on at least 7k markup so they can inflate the trade in. Plus as already said full and proper inspection plus sight of provenance absolute must.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It does seem a lot of money...4.7's are still over 30k Dem....but it is that model QP Sport GTS money which is regarded as the best of the range...

I'd say it's about right money-wise if it's a good car. It's an exec GT, low miles, great colour combo and it's a 2008 car. A 2007 Sport GT with 30000 miles would be £29k or so and a facelift 45000 miler is around £32k or so. 4.7's with 30000 miles are £35k+.

rs48635

Outrun is it still for sale?
I know someone who'd snap off the buyers arm at that money. Can an full auto really be bought for 20k  co

Last edited:

Andyk

One is in NI and done 70000 miles and is a year older, that's the only Pontevecchio car I've seen. The other one which looks good value is this although it's silver not burgundy:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...ler-history-serviced-at-24k-high-spec/2853805

There was a full auto at a dealer.....cream leather with I think 70k on which was up for 19995...The one at the Irish Maserati dealer which not sure if sold..Think that was around 24995.....and now the one in this thread.....Maybe the other two are sold....

outrun

Outrun is it still for sale?
I know someone who'd snap off the buyers arm at that money. Can an full auto really be bought for 20k  co

Call Maserati Hamilton and ask them about the car. They offered it to me on behalf of a customer. It's Blue Nettuno/Cuoio which is a nice scheme.

bigbob

Call Maserati Hamilton and ask them about the car. They offered it to me on behalf of a customer. It's Blue Nettuno/Cuoio which is a nice scheme.

No reason why not on a private sale. Obviously value is hard to establish unless you know where the car is on servicing, brakes and tyres. As we all know that could be another £4k sitting hiding.

outrun

The word was that it needed it's rear bumper painted and a service but was a very good car. They're trying not to carry anything over 3 years old so didn't want it for stock. They know the car and have looked after it.

Only one way to find out..

outrun

It was a few weeks now so may not still be around, no idea.

I was tempted but timing wasn't right for me. I also don't really want a full auto even though it helps with the potential clutch expense!