QP Sport GT Blue with avorio leather - now sold

Andyk

Not me...but I think thats an Exec Gt not a sport...The grill is bright coloured - Exec GT and the wheels are ball polished and wrong type for a Sport Gt....All Sports came on the 20 inch from the factory and all execs on ball polished 19's which is what they are. The Sport Gt also had the dark front grill not the bright one.

rs48635

Andy
Agree with all of your observations. Strangely it does have the Sport GT badge on the door B-pillar.

Andyk

Ummm.....then must be but specced all the bits on her maybe.....Seems odd.....

Andyk

Plus it doesn't have the picnic tables in the back which the exec does I believe...Must be a sport then....Not sure why they would spec the 19's instead of the 20's though as that was part of the appeal of the sport as well as the brakes ride height etc.....

drewf

Plus it doesn't have the picnic tables in the back which the exec does I believe...Must be a sport then....Not sure why they would spec the 19's instead of the 20's though as that was part of the appeal of the sport as well as the brakes ride height etc.....

Mine does, but I'm not sure they all do - I've read somewhere that they were deleted in later cars. It's not easy, is it? :D

StuartW

Indeed, the Maserati personalisation programme is somewhat of a minefield it seems. I guess the VIN is all that tells you what the car should have been in the first place, if you can trust that!