2008 gs

bigbob

The line stopped in late 06 or early 07 - perhaps someone can clarify? - to allow set up for the GranTurismo. With time you always find some late registered car - I would not be surprised to see a 2009 sometime.

conaero

Forum Owner
Basically it sat unregistered as I assume when the GS got cancelled, they were hard to shift as owners generally feel they would take a big hit at this point.

Its also here:

http://www.sportsmaserati.com/classifieds.php?model_id=1

For anyone looking at a GS I think this presents really good value for money, especially backed up by a trusted dealer such as ADG.

Parisien

Mass produced cars which ended their production runs were often available for several years afterwards if you knew where to look, the odd Maserati slipping through the net doesn't surprise me

P

Andyk

Wasn't there one for sale on a 2009/2010 plate a year or so ago.....Sure there was an unregistered one in Ireland on a 2010 plate..

safrane

I have known of unregistered cars sitting about for years.

Andy if it had a 2010 plate it must have been registered? ??? Unless you mean it was left sitting aboit until 2010 when it was finaly registered.

Andyk

Yep, left sat I believe and then registered in 2010....We did speak about it on here..Think it was blue..

hilts uk

I guess its still an late 2006 early 2007 car whatever the reg plate says so should it be any more expensive than an 06 or 07 with the same miles?

safrane

Think that ADG one is lovely and if I had a spare 4/5k and my own GS I would have it in a heart beat.

Gp79

Stunning.

I bought 'new' motor bike in 2011 so on a 11 plate but it was built 2003!

Got a good deal so happy with an old model.