QP - Red leather

Dyer3200

The interior looks more of a bordeaux colour than red but I think it complements the exterior colour

Unless I am mistaken the car doesn't appear to be a GT S as claimed in the advert

Andyk

Yep it is bordeaux.....

The first ones a Sport as it has the Sport written on the door pillar I think..The 2nd on isnt.....

rs48635

Both look smart - especially like the first one with the darker 20" wheels.
Could the second one still be Sport GT, with missing badges? Think it was offered with those ball polished 19" wheels. It also has the dark side vent grills.

conaero

Forum Owner
I had the same colour combination on my first GS and I must admit the red is my favourite interior I have had and works really well with Alfieri Grey.

P1000820.jpg

P1000812.jpg

P1000818.jpg

P1000815.jpg

P1000814.jpg

P1000817.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

MrCoop

That's a lovely car mate.

Just got off the phone from a client who has traded his GranCabrio MC (2013) in for a BMW M6. He didn't think the MC was that fast and didn't have many 'gizmos' on it. Hence why he bought the M6, a big fast sofa on wheels. Some people hey....

Andyk

Could the second one still be Sport GT, with missing badges? Think it was offered with those ball polished 19" wheels. It also has the dark side vent grills.

Not enough pictures to say with the 2nd one but it doesn't have the badge on the pillar but would need to see the front grill to say yes or no...Looking at though I would say no.....Wrong wheels for starters..Could be an Exec GT though if came on ball polished...

outrun

I came very close to buying your first GS Matt. I made an enquiry but you had a deposit! Took me another year or two to buy Loz's.

Ah, what could have been...

conaero

Forum Owner
I came very close to buying your first GS Matt. I made an enquiry but you had a deposit! Took me another year or two to buy Loz's.

Ah, what could have been...

Ah, yes I remember you. Both great cars and both very well cared for.

Andyk

They could have changed the wheels from new I suppose.....The 19's were a NC option according to the brochure......Doesn't make sense to me why you would do that as you may well just gone for the Exec GT instead....

Andyk

Agree paul, thought that when I looked at it....The one in Scotland had proper red leather where as this is the darker colour...but it could have been a trick of the light in the original pictures maybe....if def looked a much brighter red...

dem maser

Them wheels I love......would you not be tempted to get a 4.7 Mark and then have two different engines?

Andyk

I have a hankering for a QP that I really need to dampen. I really like this one, looks a little high price-wise?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...elect-huge-spec--black-on-black-combo/3128938

Same company thats selling the grey one I like....I think they are buying up a few QP's that are for sale as both these cars were advertised privately on ebay and Pistonheads....THe grey one was in Scotland at around 16k and the black one which needed some lind of sensor was around 16k as well.....