Looking a new gear knob

Sinky

Anyone know where I can get a nice gear knob for my 3200 GT manual ?
Ideally like one with the coloured Maserati logo on it.
Sinky

StuartW

They come up on ebay from time to time, there is a carbon manual and wooden for the auto version at the moment so it's only a matter of time.

Other than that, try David Askew one of the forum sponsors, or Greg @ PPCP in Ireland. They may be able to help

Andyk

I have one that my boys play with as I changed mine for a new one when I had the 3200.......I take you you are after a new one though...

Andyk

Yes I have Phil...Somewhere.....if you want it you can have it buddy. ..... and if I can find it. I'll have a look today.

Contigo

Sponsor
Yes I have Phil...Somewhere.....if you want it you can have it buddy. ..... and if I can find it. I'll have a look today.

Let me the know the condition please buddy if it's good then I'll take it!!

Andyk

Ok.....I changed it for a new one as I changed the steering wheel and as the wheel was new I could cope with the gear knob not being new. Don't want anything for it buddy you can just have it. I'll try and get some pictures.

Andyk

Pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 18

Andyk

Afraid nor Greg. This is the last bit of my lovely 3200 left in my home...Just memories now.

Ebenezer

Time you bit the bullet and stopped living vicariously through the forum! You know it makes sense!
Eb